Thread: **** CatDaddy ****

Just wanted you to know, they found me and locked me back up in my "deer hunt area" cage.
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Now, why dont you try practicing random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control?
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

Hey Piper, how about a thank you Mr. Cut Em All for not planting all your food plots over with Loblolly near the lake. My mexicans were chomping at the bit to get in that clean dirt and heal in some pines. I even flagged some of the old woods roads out that were fixing to be off limits to traffic from pine seedling infestation. Damn, I must have been in a great mood that day. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

BTW..that is a sweet tract. Somebody was rabbit hunting in there that morning. The rest of that big pine will be thinned soon. Great things on the horizon for PHC.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Thank Ya!!
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment