Thread: Remember My Thread Asking About New Scales?

Default Remember My Thread Asking About New Scales?

Well...32 days and minus 18 pounds.

I've cutout bread, potatoes, rice, noodles, & dairy. I've also limited salt intake.

I check here a little, but don't input much... However, I just wanted to thank everyone who posts in this sub-forum as I've picked up some helpful hints.

I've taken a link outta my watch and tightened up the belt by one notch. About another 18-20 pounds to go, and I'll be somewhat satisfied.

Great Job!

Loooooooooou

Except for that shaved head.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Loooooooooou
    Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Except for that shaved head.
    Thanks. (Jackass.)

Great job. I have noticed a big difference with just cutting out wheat and dairy.

I honestly think that I'm beginning to develop some sort of mental stigma towards "bad foods". I look around in the break room, during lunch, and watch the bread-eaters. They consume everything without thought, and 2/3 of them could really think twice about what they're putting in their mouths. In the back of my mind, I'm seriously thinking about how bad that crap is for them. They always comment on my meals and say, "Oh...I wish I could eat like that!" They turn around and I roll my eyes.

32 days in now. Different mindset. I plan to better my life with every bite, not feed myself closer to the grave.

this sub-forum may have been my saving grace!...i get the same response from people too; "i wish i could eat as healthy as you" and "when are you going to start eating normal again?"....well, after a month or two, it's the way you eat and it is normal.....other weekend at willy b, i had a greasy burger and two slices of pizza....next morning my stomach let me know that was no longer the norm....i was really strict from march - may and only drank water; no tea, coffee, beer, etc and the weight really fell off then.....dropped 50-55lbs from jan - june.....wish i'd taken other 'progress pictures' but you get the idea below

poker run last year

poker run this year

Great work guys! It really is just that easy. You just have to do the work. Awesome. I hope you all serve as motivation to others to get it on track.

Good work gentlemen!!!
    Founding Member of the Short Mo' Sea Pro Posse

Fuck Purdue

USMC,
    I am the exact same way watching the bread-eaters. Yeah, I silently judge them.