Thread: Processing Info Midlands and Pee-Dee and others maybe

Default Processing Info Midlands and Pee-Dee and others maybe

As already stayed in another thread in this forum Dennis Matherly in Florence or no one else I messed up and used someone else but lucky Mr.Dennis help me as much as he could the other peachle cut off the head and did not remove the under the jaw skin which is good leather. Also not skinned quite right nor bleed and meat is kinda dark but ya live and learn the were given a heads up on what I planned on doing with animal i.e. skull mount and tanning hide I just think Mr.Dennis is just the closest true professional to me and thats all I will ever uses again. I am done rambling hope to save someone else a headache from Dazelle like I got they had the right price but that was it!
    Last edited by bigmoneygrip; 09-23-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    My thoughts exactly JAB. I figure, i'll never retire, always work doing something. Rather have boats, guns now and be able to use em than to save and save and then be too out of health to enjoy it.

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN--thank you-Phoneman

Punctuation is your friend.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Guess my group got lucky. Carried 2 there last year and another gator 3 years ago. All 3 were head mounts and the hides getting tanned now.

As far as the meat processing went, we haven't had any from other places to compare but ours seemed fine.
    Last edited by chocolate lab84; 09-23-2012 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Added