Thread: Crossift - Wrist Support?

Default Crossift - Wrist Support?

I am on my sixth week of crossfit and have been pleased so far. However I have flexibility issues due to weight lifting in my wrists. Do any of you wear or recommend any type of wrist support?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

My wrists dont hurt

Yeah still waiting on you to man up and show up!
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Wrist wraps?

How much support you want? Check out DonJoy wrist wraps and see if it's what your looking for.

If you are just having flexibility issues, a little bit of stretching before every workout should loosen them up over time. Wrist wraps provide great support, but cutt off a pretty good bit of circulation which could affect your workout if you are doing crossfit. If your wrists aren't hurting while you are working out, I would just stick to stretching them before you start your workout.

I wear leather wrist wraps any time I O-lift. They are from Risto Sports. I like them much better than the velcro ones.

Here is the link

http://www.ristosports.com/index.php...ebe455af02b70e

Lots of options, some of which are expensive. I love the $8 Harbinger wraps I picked up at Academy Sports.

Versagripps.com

Get the pro model and thank me later.

Protect those wrists. Screw them up and you can kiss the gym goodbye for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ARROW HEAD View Post
    My wrists dont hurt
    HAHA, mine feel fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    Lots of options, some of which are expensive. I love the $8 Harbinger wraps I picked up at Academy Sports.
    I have the same pair and also pair of Nike velcro wraps. I wear the nike ones more because they don't loosen up on me during the WODs.