Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I saw a buck!!

Nice buck!
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Nice deer! Looks like he's been rolling around in a drug cartel shower stall though.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Good looking 3.5 year old deer. I can see yall have great genetic potential.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

The genetics are here, no doubt about it.

I saw the biggest buck (Nutz also saw him) out here last year that I have ever laid eyes on. Seems to be a legend. Duckman can prolly elaborate on this deer, but I know a 3 other guys at Millaree that have seen the same buck. He was named "the pump house road buck." I had him at 15 steps last year and watched him run for 300 yards down the road. Completely amazed at the size of the brute. I'll save the story for why I didnt shoot for another day.

This area produces nice quality bucks year after year. It will not suprise me at all to see a 160 class killed here in the next 5 years. I just hope I am the lucky man and not some guest from Lugoff. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Nice buck 2th!

guest from lugoff. NOW can you see why i am prejudiced against them redneck, poaching SOBs?!?

Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

BEAUTIFUL!
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

How would you feel about a guest from St. Stephen?
    Both of those are really nice deer. Looks like you are doing a good job with your QDM. Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Nice one - even if his tounge is hangn out.
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment