Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I am moody

Uh o

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    Listen here Mother Fucker My mom is sick and could die so i would watch what you say. Its all fun and stuff to talk shit about me but dont bring her into it im serious as fuck or i will fuckin rip your head off and shit down your neck. Bitch
    Hahaha. No disrespect to your mom, but she could cook a mean merganser and she knew how to make a man happy after dinner too.

Don't fuck with me you little pussy. If you can't take shit don't talk shit.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Listen here Mother Fucker My mom is sick and could die so i would watch what you say. Its all fun and stuff to talk shit about me but dont bring her into it im serious as fuck or i will fuckin rip your head off and shit down your neck. Bitch
    its really too bad you aren't a supporting member Im about to upload some pics of the dinner and my "dessert" in the swamp. It would be great if you could see her at her full potential

I think they call it a cream pie? Oh and don't worry, I treated her with a pearl necklace too.
    Last edited by MolliesMaster; 08-28-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    its really too bad you aren't a supporting member Im about to upload some pics of the dinner and my "dessert" in the swamp. It would be great if you could see her at her full potential
    That is the most stupid thing i have ever seen any one post on here. OOOOOOh nanny nanny boo boo your not a supporting member you cant see. Who gives a fuck cool guy. All i know is out of respect for my mom if i see you and you gay ass express boat you better fuckin be ready. Or you can be white and apologize for you immature phrases. And drop the mom jokes.

That is the most stupid thing i have ever seen any one post on here. OOOOOOh nanny nanny boo boo your not a supporting member you cant see. Who gives a fuck cool guy. All i know is out of respect for my mom if i see you and you gay ass express boat you better fuckin be ready. Or you can be white and apologize for you immature phrases. And drop the mom jokes.
    can we please get back on topic? where did you see me with dead mergs, not that I have never killed one
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

This is getting worse
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

I don't think he gets it.....

Hey dumb ass. I'm uploading pics of your mom blowing my dick in the swamp. And you can't see it because you're not a supporting member. That clear things up? She told me to tell you to quit using dirty language, you know she doesn't let you talk like that.

And its an xpress boat btw. But yea, keep your eyes out. Good luck with that.

Hey dumb ass. I'm uploading pics of your mom blowing my dick in the swamp. And you can't see it because you're not a supporting member. That clear things up? She told me to tell you to quit using dirty language, you know she doesn't let you talk like that.

Just as i thought. God bless

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    can we please get back on topic? where did you see me with dead mergs, not that I have never killed one
    Dawhoo

Dawhoo
    where the fuck is that?
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Just as i thought. God bless
    oh and it use to have a blind on it too. Just so you will know.

where the fuck is that?
    just above columbia

just above columbia
    Then the only thing to shoot is mergs

I live in MT pleasent and spent the last 4 years in Alaska. nice try tho.

I live in MT pleasent and spent the last 4 years in Alaska. nice try tho.
    You act like your from there too. And no im pretty sure i have seen you either dawhoo or poleyard all bullshit aside.

I say 15 maybe 16.

I smell pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

MM I think you hit a nerve!
    Non Supporting Member

Relentlous,

eat shit and blow it out your ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson