Thread: Subliminal advertising

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Subliminal advertising

Interesting stuff. Easier to see some of this stuff at the site but I'll put some on here.

SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING

http://subliminalmanipulation.blogsp...ng-in.html?m=1

In this banner taken from SUBWAY restaurants official website you can see that the steam ascending from the sandwich spells SEX. The word SEX is also etched several times on the sandwich and on Phelps' body.

This video highlights the letters in the steam.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPCztktUU2A[/ame]

"We are convinced that there is no subliminal advertising in America today" said Charles F. Adams speaking for the American Association of Advertising Agencies in 1981. Isn't that so? Well, see for yourself. The following excerpts are taken from a leaked top secret training manual belonging to one of the largest advertising agencies on the planet:

Further the manual explains various embedding techniques including swear words, horror faces, sexual symbolism, etc.
    Watch The Leaked Ad Training Document video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TftkRHZ_KWM[/ame]

Below is an example taken from the manual:

In my opinion, this blond woman has evident masculine traits (look at the nose for example). I wouldn't be surprised if this was a man in drag, which by the way is a very frequent technique. Playboy use men in drag all the time. Music videos feature men in drag. California Gurls, Beat it, Shut up and sleep with me, are just a few names.

In this Australian ad from the 80-s the ice cubes conceal multiply words SEX and an image of a female profile with a wide open mouth leaning towards an erected male member. This one is pretty hard to deny, so the company's excuse was " bad joke by the designer". Click the image for close-ups.

Coca Cola has been using subliminal techniques for a very long time. Sex embeds can be perceived even in this antique poster:

Van Gogh vodka box. Start from the pomegranate bottle. You can see a zigzag forming the letter 'S'. Its upper half appears in solid yellow color and continues in a semi-transparent path. In the next bottle the 'e' is formed by flamingo's neck merging with the horizon line. The letter 'X' in the next bottle is formed by the mill wings.

Remember, that advertiser don't like to get caught, so they will always have an excuse for that, like : Oh, it's just a coincidence; It's only your morbid imagination; It's your filthy mind that made you see it this way...Yeah right.

In fact, subliminal messaging and its subsequent programming effects are so very real, that the bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) enacted laws against this. You can find it found under "Prohibited practices" in the Code of Federal Regulations: "Deceptive advertising techniques. Subliminal or similar techniques are prohibited. Subliminal or similar techniques, as used in this part, refers to any device or technique that is used to convey, or attempts to convey, a message to a person by means of images or sounds of a very brief nature that cannot be perceived at a normal level of awareness."

Ironically the background image on ATF website contains subliminal sex embeds.

Visit www.atf.gov and see for yourself.

MILF is an acronym describing a sexually attractive middle-aged woman and it stands for "Mother I'd Like to F*ck". Spirit Airlines of course claimed that their M.I.L.F. campaign is just a coincidence, and that Spirit’s senior vice president of pricing is a British citizen who is unfamiliar with the MILF terminology, and that the company is not trying to offend customers, and blah blah blah. You're going to see right away that they are pathetic liars. First of all look at the the model: she is relatively not that young and fits perfectly the definition of a MILF.

Now take a look at this screenshot of a flash banner from their website.
    Just as the flash starts running for fraction of a second the islands look like a seductive silhouette of reclining woman:

And then it quickly turns into this:

More at the site:

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That didn't work very good. Just go here:
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 08-19-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Wow -- that "ice cube" one is about a damned stretch (as is the rest). I could doodle all sorts of shit over many 'a advertisements and make it "suggest" something.

I understand the concepts, but when you reach that deep, it leads me to believe the author is full of shit.

The more I read the more I came to the same conclusion USMC.