Thread: I Killed a New State Record last night

He should be close to a new state record for SC, ya think??

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

MERRY CHRISTMAS Ya'LL!!!!!
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

Gotta love photoshop...

[img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] gotta love the orange hat [img]graemlins/whacko.gif[/img]
    Like the eunuch said to Mussolini \"I haven\'t got one and if I did I wouldn\'t show it to you.\"

That is one Ugggllllly dude.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

You would need a howitzer to shoot the horns off of that one... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    ----------------------------------<br />I\'m getting worser!!!

Sorry Piper!!! Tooooo much Floppage!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Reloading is one of the few times in life when it pays to allow yourself to be truly paranoid!

"Y'all be safe out there"
    NRA Lifer 1970

I would be fined at my club for one that small. What ever happened to quality management?

Sorry to hear that you apparently shot him while still hunting and were, for maybe the first time this year, alone on your hunt. From reading your posts the last couple of years I imagine it would have been much more satisfying for you if you had taken him in front of the dogs with your young'uns watching! LOL! Merry Christmas.
    \"If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds\' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that\'s in it, and - which is more - you\'ll be a Man, my son!\"<br />Rudyard Kipling

LOL .... see my briar bustin britches I gots on, HA, he was whacked doggin, LOL!! I jumped him and me and Ol Jack gave chase and run him down BEFORE he left our property.

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment