Thread: Horseshoe Knife

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Horseshoe Knife

There's a guy out there making knives out of old horseshoes. He's doing it the old fashioned way, hand forging them with fire, hammer and anvil.

Hand Forged Horseshoe Knife- Pony Shoe

Here is a beautiful hand forged horseshoe knife, made out of an authentic iron pony shoe. It is made the old fashioned way with a forge and an anvil. It is hand forged, then heat tempered so it will hold its sharp edge. The blade is approx 4" long and the handle approx 2-3" in length making the over all length between 6-7". Since each knife is made by hand there will never be two that are exactly the same. This is a great little knife to put on your belt or to carry in a back pack. It comes with the sheath that has a loop for your belt. ▬ ▬ $95.00

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

Hand Forged Rasp Knife

Here is a beautiful hand forged horseshoeing rasp knife. It is made the old fashioned way with a forge and an anvil.

Horseshoers or Farriers use Rasps to file down horse's hooves, similar to a finger nail file. This is what this knife is made of, the file. All the sharp edges of the file have been grinded down to make beautiful texture to this knife.

Approximately 10-12 inches long.

This knife is sharp! Always use caution when using sharp knifes! We are not responsible for any mishandling of these knifes! ▬ ▬ $150.00

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/10419467...nife-pony-shoe
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Bubba got one that was made out of a railroad spike..

Same idea, very sporty..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Seen some nice ones made out of railroad spikes. Ball joints too.

Never seen a horseshoe that I can recall.

The horseshoe knives are neat. I have one made from a file by athe local fella that is a great little skinner.

I STILL GOT the one I made outa 57/chevy alternator bracket. Will cut your arm off too.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I got one made out of a motorcycle chain I like pretty good holds a hell of an edge