Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whine

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Your taste buds are yours, own them.
    Oh...I do...

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    That's what you get with a true fan base. You hypocritical fuckers couldn't fill half a stadium for a close to home bowl game a couple years ago. Someone needs to give you a chip though. You made the first step of 14 admitting there is a problem and needing help. But a new AD is not going to fix overnight what took 15 years to destroy. Cause he will come in and clean house. Starting over will take several years. But thanks for the warning.
    I doubt that they will let him unless he chews Red Man and stump breaks nanny goats. He has to fit the missing chromosome, redneck profile or he won't fit in.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

"Redneck profile". I take it Sandy Run, Pelion, and Swansea Coots are what you consider blue bloods by that statement. Pot, let me introduce you to kettle.
    Last edited by River Rat; 08-08-2012 at 08:32 PM.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

I have seen some fanatical bs spewed on here from both sides but this one has got to be in the top 5 of all time.

I have a 6 pack of 05 Pahlmeyer Merlot you can have if you let me in on your little vertical tasting

I just saw this post. I got into Palmer because that's my oldest daughter's name. I had an old friend give me a few bottles when she was born. I kept one bottle of her birth year.
    Same deal. namesake stuff.(my name) We got out of the petrus b/c of all the other bs they made u buy with it. Still keep a few bottles for rich yankees.....

Quote Originally Posted by CLEMSONDUCKHUNTER View Post
    I have a 6 pack of 05 Pahlmeyer Merlot you can have if you let me in on your little vertical tasting
    I plan on selling it.. I still will open up one of the outsides.

J80, you still have to buy a mess of stuff you have to pawn off. This years box only contained about 10 different bottles. I work my bottom off trying to sell it all. The increase with the '05s were the hardest ones to push. I have one small flaw, I cannot lie. I try to give my honest opinion on everything, and gracious that vintage hurt me.

To be slap honest with you people I have been doing this for a long time. I don't get all of the 100 point system. I cannot judge a 93 to 97, I mean really. I know what I like, and my views are slanted. The 100 point system is why you'll never see a Cali Zin on top. You won't. You won't see a New Zealand Sav Blanc get over 95 points in the Speculator. My palate even tough I might poke fun at others is mine. I know what I like, and at times it might not be what you like. Finding out what the best of a grape might become is one of my things.. But it does not mean that you have to like it. I can sit at home with my Speyside or a 15 buck Cote du Rhone and be perfectly happy. Your taste buds are yours, own them.
    Damn rt. 15$ that tastes like 100$ is where its at..

I plan on selling it.. I still will open up one of the outsides.

J80, you still have to buy a mess of stuff you have to pawn off. This years box only contained about 10 different bottles. I work my bottom off trying to sell it all. The increase with the '05s were the hardest ones to push. I have one small flaw, I cannot lie. I try to give my honest opinion on everything, and gracious that vintage hurt me.
    Hear ya. same deal. i hope u sell it all

Someone took a double shot of koolaid today

Really. I mean really I wish I had the sense to moderate right now.. Undo this dern it. I'm going to bed, I hope you're happy.

See I even stay out of the sports thingy and the groc thing...

I said goodnight.

Not sure how you pulled that off boozie but it's pretty darn funny.

He cannot do that, but I know who it is..

+ = same results at a fraction of the cost.

Fuck it, glad I quit when shit gets that expensive.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013