Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Dog Hunters take note

Timber, you ain't shit and will never be shit. You will always be a shadow to something you think the crowd likes. The people that is against doghunters are people that land and a hunting club was handed to them. By the way I can read!! When I hunt with dogs I am always on land that I am suppose to be on. If you don't believe me come go hunting with me sometime!!

If some rich man had never put a video on the market, showing him killing a trophy buck stillhunting would not be want it is. It is real hard killing a deer when you know where he is going to eat. That is the lazy way of hunting.

Timber, you ain't shit and will never be shit. You will always be a shadow to something you think the crowd likes. The people that is against doghunters are people that land and a hunting club was handed to them. By the way I can read!! When I hunt with dogs I am always on land that I am suppose to be on. If you don't believe me come go hunting with me sometime!!

If some rich man had never put a video on the market, showing him killing a trophy buck stillhunting would not be want it is. It is real hard killing a deer when you know where he is going to eat. That is the lazy way of hunting.

Originally posted by foxhuntinsc:

Please proof read your post before you submit them, I am having enough trouble defending the group of dog hunters as it is!

Do not let a Timber guy get your feathers ruffled, because they are some of the worst there is when it comes to tresspassing and destruction of land.
    Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

TnT, you may want to check the ip addy of that fella. Nobody can be that ignorant...HAS to be an alias.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

SCTIMBER Coots

First of all I don't give a tinkers' damn what the crowd thinks.

You got a lot of growing up to do, you are so full of shit it aren't to be running out your ears or maybe its just that time of the month that all bitches like you go through and want to rant and rave.

Second if you're gonna post something on here, learn to type it at least halfway clearly and use the proper grammar so someone else can understand what the hell you are saying.

You have made it clear you don't care about anybody else's property rights and don't give two shits to the wind about anything but killing your deer. You are a disgrace to any form of hunting.

If you can read, learn to read a lawbook and no trespassing signs next time you're trying to catch your dogs all over a three county region.

Still hunting isn't a lazy man's way of hunting, it requires some patience unlike standing on a public hwy or sitting your lazy ass on a tailgate while the dog does all the work to run a deer to you.

TnT, as far as I know, I haven't ever caused any destruction to a person's land (if something wasn't right when I got finish with my job, I've corrected it at my own expense) and before I go on anyone's land, I get permission and they know I'm going to be there, that just the right thing to do and I would expect it on my own property.

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

If dog driving is ever eliminated, you can rest assured that many of the the dog hunters will blame the rich, the still hunters, the non-hunters, the DNR, the horse people, the yankees, the politicians, the democRATS, the Republicans, the Arabs, the Communists........darn near everyone EXCEPT the real cause.....THEMSELVES. Come to think of it, that pretty much explains the whole situation!

Good and bad, people do what they do, because they are what they are.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

If the state wants to ban dog hunting than they should ban it ALL, from deer dogs to retreavers, coon dog to pointers. But that wont happen, there is to much money to be made off of it. Hell I have about $2,200 in tracking equipment for my dogs, spend $200.00 on food each month, and about $200.00 in shot each year.
    Still hunt bitch when they don't see anything but your dog. Than they love you when your dog runs a deer by them and they kill it. When I still hunt I have more of a problem with house dogs than anything. I've had to quit hunting areas due to the house dogs.

Originally posted by catchdog:
    Than they love you when your dog runs a deer by them and they kill it.
    You are full of it if you believe that. When they were/are on my property I was always trying to turn or catch them(depending if I had my dog box).
    I have seen many of decent bucks and never shot one in front of their dogs.

What they need is a healthy fine for "out of control dogs". ....which can and should include all breeds from walkers to Pekingneses.

How's that?

You cant compare hunting with hounds for deer to hunting with a Retriever. They are like comparing apples and oranges.

and what the fuck is a "retreaver, some sort of cousin to a beaver? [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    Bay Creek Kennels- Hartsville, SC
    Owner/Trainer- Rhett Riddle
    Retriever & Obedience Training
    Cell-803-608-2252

Home of:
    HRCH Ace's Costa Del Mar MH. "Costa" 500 Point Club
    GRHRCH Costa's Signature Blend MH "Crown" 500 Point Club
    3x GRHRCH Crown of Ace's in Costa's Shadow MH QAA “Craig”

Catchdog, That was well said!!!!!

Catchdog, That was well said!!!!!
    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] are you serious? That was one of the most asinine posts I have read on this forum.
    If you don't know me how could I offend you?

If you are not a member of Delta or DU then you are living on duck welfare.

...rampant stupidity?