Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walking!!

We'll give you all of the support you need Web.

Keep up the good work. Just try a little harder each time and you'll be set.

Quote Originally Posted by WEBFOOT View Post
    i checked out some different foods in the Paleo cookbook and they dont sount bad!!

Thanks for the encouragement again!! I really didnt think yall fellas would be so supportive!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good job man! Way to make an effort and better yourself.

You aren't the first one to think we are unsupportive in this subforum and I'd really like to see that stigma killed for good.

On the paleo thing, you should try it for thirty days as an experiment.

One thing that I tried that showed a substantial difference in my body(my physique and the way I felt).

I cut out dairy. All of it.

I cut out wheat too( Glenn and others will attest to this). Wheat is the devil.

That said, I did cheat here and there, it's difficult, but it can be done.

After two months, I lost 20lbs without any exercise.

A good diet and a good work ethic will bring you to your goals.

There's one thing for sure... After eating Paleo for 30 days, fast food/junk food will run through you like a river.

I've been averaging about 3.5 miles/hour on the Palmetto Trail and I've got a pretty fast pace. I'd say that if you're doing 20 minute miles (3 MPH) then you're doing pretty good. Humans can't walk much faster than 4 MPH. Any faster and you have to run.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I started out walking one mile and yesterday i pushed it up to two miles. It took me 40mins even and today I done two mile in 36 minutes! Im starting to feel better when i get out there and i pick up my pace faster.

Well done! Keep at it!

Quote Originally Posted by WEBFOOT View Post
    I started out walking one mile and yesterday i pushed it up to two miles. It took me 40mins even and today I done two mile in 36 minutes! Im starting to feel better when i get out there and i pick up my pace faster.
    PROGRESS! Keep at it, WEb!~
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Web i did my daily two miles yesterday at 9 am when i got finished i think even my bones were sweating...keep it up man
    Last edited by HERRINGBONE; 07-23-2012 at 07:41 AM.
    Bone....

I just got in from my 2 mile walk and man its HOT already!!! My wife surprised my and came out and joined me. She brought my 7yr old and her bicycle. I unloaded the bicycle and stretched and off we went. Im thankful for her support!! Me trying to show off for her, i threw in a little jog every now and then. Man, that jogging is tough on these knees of mine. She stayed right there with me. After i done that twice she started asking me was i ready to jog some more, and guess what? Thats right, I did it a few more times during my 2 miles!! I dont think i will be trying to show off for her anymore, I think she was trying to kill me!!!!hahaha Anyways with that being said, Im starting to feel better and my body is starting to get use to this heat and this exercise thing!!!!!!!

Keep up the hard work Web! Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

I believe it was Glen that posted a video a while back. 1% dehydration can have a 10-12% negative impact on performance.

I know its kinda late to be weighing but i just wanted to give an update!! Ive lost 12lbs from June 13th until know!!

Awesome!
    More fuel = more boost!!

Just be real careful on the jogging. If you are too much overweight, you can really damage those knees. Keep up the good work though, you won't regret it.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH