Thread: Outdoor Dreams Foundation

I received a phone call this morning from Brad Jones who works with the Outdoor Dreams Hunting and Fishing Adventures. They run hunts for children with life threatening illnesses.

They had a sick child cancel due to progressing medical issues for a Bear & Elk hunt in New Mexico beginning on Sept. 23.

Airline tickets, accomodations, a bear tag, and an elk tag & License are already in place.

If you know of a child that might be interested please contact Brad Jones @ 864-369-7326
    For information about forming a Buckmasters Chapter in your area contact:<br />kgraves@buckmasters.com<br />badf.org

how young do i have to pretend to be? i have lots of medical issues....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

You also have a LOT of PhSyCoLOgIcaL issues!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

BRD, do a search for Moatsy on the forum, and PM him, his is a ER Doc and would guess he has had contact or know who would have a contact for such a child.

2th I'm a bit shocked as a Doc you would make lite of this situation

If no success, let me know personally, I am in the Richland Cancer Center daily right now and am sure I could ask around.

I am assuming this is all expense paid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

I passed the word along to the folks at Camp Happy Days and Special Times that deal with young cancer patients.

BTW, I didn't think 2th's comment was out of line considering the venue. I think his remark was meant to imply that this sounds like one heck of a great trip.

Tommy

1) The trip is all expenses paid.
    2) Contact Brad Jones @ 864-369-7326 if you find someone
    3) 2th doc....Erectile Dysfunction does not make you eligible for this hunt, sorry!!
    For information about forming a Buckmasters Chapter in your area contact:<br />kgraves@buckmasters.com<br />badf.org