Thread: Yall be sure to do your part.........save an arm!!!!!!!

Default Yall be sure to do your part.........save an arm!!!!!!!

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Ouchy.

So he tried to grab it by the chin like they do on tv and it bit his arm off................Weird!

I was just in that area last week fishing. There is no way I would get in that water to swim. I thought we had a lot of gators in SC, we don't have but a few compaired Lake Okeechobee.

I like how they referenced "Swamp People."

that kids lucky to have survived darwin's grasp by reading his comments.

I'm just glad it wasn't one of his friends.....they are in good hand with him around.
    Last edited by duckduckdog; 07-10-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by duckduckdog View Post
    I'm just glad it wasn't one of his friends.....they are in good hand with him around.
    I see what you did there.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

Bet he'll arm himself before swimming from now on.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Too bad no one was closer and could give him a hand.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    I was just in that area last week fishing. There is no way I would get in that water to swim. I thought we had a lot of gators in SC, we don't have but a few compaired Lake Okeechobee.
    We've had to run 'em out of our duck holes an hour before daylight and then jump in the waist-deep water to hide in the reeds. I hit one in the head with a widgeon decoy while setting up last year. Between the gators and reticulated pythons, one never knows what you'll run into in that place.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

I have to admire the kid's attitude. He wasn't a pussy about swimming around gators and when he saw that the attack was happening, he tried to defend himself then mitigate the damage. Then after the attack, he found the silver lining by saying he is lucky he lost his left arm instead of the one he uses most. There are plenty of folks that would be looking for some sort of payout and a new law to eradicate gators.
    Last edited by Palmetto Bug; 07-11-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I have to admire the kid's attitude. He wasn't a pussy about swimming around gators and when he saw that the attack was happening, he tried to defend himself then mitigate the damage. Then after the attack, he found the silver lining by saying he is lucky he lost his left arm instead of the one he uses most. There are plenty of folks that would be looking for some sort of payout and a new law to eradicate gators.
    Agreed.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by duckduckdog View Post
    I saw that. Slick.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Sounds like a tough kid.

He should ask that surfer girl that got her arm bitten off by a shark out.

Yeah, I know, that was just wrong.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    He should ask that surfer girl that got her arm bitten off by a shark out.

Yeah, I know, that was just wrong.
    Yes it was.
    But, if they both had the same corresponding arm missing, one of them would have to walk backwards to hold hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.