Thread: Anyone heard yet?

Default Anyone heard yet?

They are supposed to let us know early July. Anyone get one?
    They re-did their system, so I had trouble logging into my username. I hope I didn't lose my preference point from last year as a result.

Nope still waiting....should here something soon

Don't worry, be happy.

I forget, do we get an email notification, mail notification, or do we have to sign in to check the status?

Anyone got a link to where you can sign in? It was hard enough just applying, they don't make it simple or obvious where to get where you want.

I got drawn
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Last year I got a letter in the mail...not sure how.their.doing it.this year

Got two permits, with a letter.

Dear Mr. Siwarski,

We would like to thank you for your hard work through the years in helping the state of South Carolina control our alligator population. Due to your 100% kill rate with both personal permits and guided parties, in an effort to increase harvest, we issued you two tags this year. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

SCDNR

SWEET!!!

I guess working hard for those rascals paid off.
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Capt. Tom,
    You wrote that and you know it. No way they'd thank you or me for anything.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Capt, Mine said thanks for all your hard work and since you have managed to allways fill your tags and others we decided that we didnt want to issue you or anybody you have helped in the pasteither as the alligators need time to recoupe! So I just got a point, maybe next year.
    Phillipians 4:13

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Tom View Post
    Got two permits, with a letter.

Dear Mr. Siwarski,

We would like to thank you for your hard work through the years in helping the state of South Carolina control our alligator population. Due to your 100% kill rate with both personal permits and guided parties, in an effort to increase harvest, we issued you two tags this year. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

SCDNR

SWEET!!!

I guess working hard for those rascals paid off.
    Here is what I dont understand. (I am not a wildlife biologist, and dont claim to be an expert) If the DNR truly wanted to control these nastyass dog eating creatures, why not open up the rules a bit more and let the public hammer them for a year or two and then get strict with the tags.

Our land is managed with nuisance tags from the DNR, but the public water adjacent to us supplies us with a never ending supply of "replacements." We will never get the population under control (eradicated) on our land due to this fact.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    Here is what I dont understand. (I am not a wildlife biologist, and dont claim to be an expert) If the DNR truly wanted to control these nastyass dog eating creatures, why not open up the rules a bit more and let the public hammer them for a year or two and then get strict with the tags.

Our land is managed with nuisance tags from the DNR, but the public water adjacent to us supplies us with a never ending supply of "replacements." We will never get the population under control (eradicated) on our land due to this fact.
    The alligator season was never opened for the hunters to "control the population". It was opened because the biologists knew that the hunters would fuck with the gators enough to beat them back away from where most of the public spends their time therefore reducing the human/gator interaction.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!