Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dukes BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    So you keep it on the down low when you suck a cock?
    I don't eat vinegar based shit, you do. I guess I can see why you would though, you have to get the taste out somehow. Probably don't mind a going around the nuts for a rim job either do ya.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Seems that you know an awful lot about being a homo.....How long has Saltydog been sucking on saltylogs now?

Seems that you know an awful lot about being a homo.....How long has Saltydog been sucking on saltylogs now?
    :epicfail:
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

Lame!
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

Cooked more Q than most-know dat! Mustard is fine if there isn't anything else....and I have been to Dukes in the Boro, O-burg, and NChas.....get you some real vinegar/pepper sauce and get back with me.....born and raised on the line of mustard and vinegar....no contest!!!!!

Orangeburg is a weird place. Finely chopped pig, drowned in some sweet shit. It'll make a turd I reckon, but it ain't enjoyable.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Dukes is worth the chance of heart disease

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    The one by the Pepsi plant on Whitman street in Orangeburg is still the best.
    yessir

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Doubt you'd know good Que if the hog bit you on the ass. That's some fine vittles and the best thing on the plate's sitting left of the chicken leg.
    Yes sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Nolo Contendere View Post
    yessir
    Same family runs the one in NChas.....its on Spruill Ave and been there since the 50's.....best hash ever made comes from that family!

If'n you didn't know it was there, you wouldn't step foot in that bldg!