Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: need help stencils and bleeding vag issues

Default need help stencils and bleeding vag issues

OK guys doing the second stencil on my boat and I have a ridge running horizontal down the side. This is what it turned out like bc it wasn't flat. Do I need to cut the stencil down to fit above and below the ridge? Any help is appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

common sense

Just don't reply if you are going g to be a Richard cranium

get a wire coat hanger to keep the stencil up against the boat, it will keep your hands from getting paint on them and your paint outline sharp

The lack of crisp lines is not the worst thing in the world, in fact most of the new camo alternates in focus vs out of focus elements for realism. A paint roller without the roll on it will hold it down. I went to harbor freight and bought some plastic clamps and it made it a one man job. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Thanks MG. I appreciate the response.

Default disappointed

I posted a question in the boats and blinds forum and asked for some assistance with painting my boat. 83 people read the thread yet only two people took the time to respond with assistance. I am relatively new here but I truly needed some assistance from you guys and only two folks took the time to offer any help. One decided he should be a smart ass. Maybe this isnt the place I thought it was. There seem to be some good folks here and those folks I would like to continue to correspond with ...everyone else.. well time shall tell. For those that did repsond I appreciate the input. Again I am here to learn and develop my knowledge as a hunter and a man. Those that contribute I appreciate. Those that dont I hope one day you can.

Yeah... Your not going to last very long around here.

:dasani:
    If god is your copilot, switch seats.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Left over oysters???? Never heard of such a thing.

2500HD
    1436 Wareagle 25 Mercury

yeah it seems that way MR. Ducks. Dont mistake I am an smart ass just like the rest of these guys and I appreciate dry humor to no end. But I really needed some help and someone who has painted their boat with stencils to give me a few pointers. I am sure the same folks will read this thread and dismiss it and call me a puss, or a clemson fan, or some name. Maybe if I had a personal relationship with members as some done then maybe the response might have come, but either way it is what it is...just thought I would voice my disappointment/

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie1976 View Post
    yeah it seems that way MR. Ducks. Dont mistake I am an smart ass just like the rest of these guys and I appreciate dry humor to no end. But I really needed some help and someone who has painted their boat with stencils to give me a few pointers. I am sure the same folks will read this thread and dismiss it and call me a puss, or a clemson fan, or some name. Maybe if I had a personal relationship with members as some done then maybe the response might have come, but either way it is what it is...just thought I would voice my disappointment/
    Pussy

I posted a question in the boats and blinds forum and asked for some assistance with painting my boat. 83 people read the thread yet only two people took the time to respond with assistance. I am relatively new here but I truly needed some assistance from you guys and only two folks took the time to offer any help. One decided he should be a smart ass. Maybe this isnt the place I thought it was. There seem to be some good folks here and those folks I would like to continue to correspond with ...everyone else.. well time shall tell. For those that did repsond I appreciate the input. Again I am here to learn and develop my knowledge as a hunter and a man. Those that contribute I appreciate. Those that dont I hope one day you can.
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

Yeah after I typed that I saw those responses forthcoming......

but thanks for quoting me twice...you must of really liked my post

but thanks for quoting me twice...you must of really liked my post
    Eh... You might be alright after all.

But some guys might have just read the thread and thought maybe they could have helped but couldn't. Thread views have nothing to do with anything. Google is a powerful tool also

MR. Ducks, trust me I can hang with the best of them when it comes to jokes, bullshitting and giving your buddies a hard time. But anyone reading that post could tell I need some help. I didnt ask how to spray a fucking can of spray paint or how to unroll a tarp so I wouldnt get paint on my saw horses. I asked a legit question bc at that point I had already tried a small piece of wood to hold it down as well a a wire. So again it is what it is...

The internet kills people
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." -Robert E. Lee

Oh and shoot D's Tees a PM about the boat.... From what I've seen, he's the stencil genius.

Quote Originally Posted by cdpsc19 View Post
    The internet kills people

stupidity kills people...and its an epidemic....the internet is just the tool the helps them get there faster.

But I have seen that on here quite a few times and it gives me a good laugh everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by cdpsc19 View Post
    Oh and shoot D's Tees a PM about the boat.... From what I've seen, he's the stencil genius.
    Yeah I am going to tomorrow and ask. He has a video he posted on a thread I started a few weeks ago but I dont think the boat had a rib running horizonal.

10-4