Thread: Wonders Of The World

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Wonders Of The World

Morning Glory – kind of clouds observed in the Gulf of Carpentaria in northern Australia.

Skyscraper-Crescent Crescent Moon Tower (Dubai).

Photo of storm in Montana, USA, 2010.

Lighthouse guard in Mare, France must be one of the most courageous people on the planet!

This is a unique geological phenomenon known as Danxia landform. These phenomena can be observed in several places in China. This example is located in Zhangye, Province of Gansu. The color is the result of an accumulation for millions of years of red sandstone and other rocks.

From the outside it looks like this.

Balcony of floor 103 in Chicago.

Lost paradise in the Indian Ocean. Isle of Lamu.

Lena Pillars. Russia, the Lena River.

The longest traffic jam in the world recorded in China. Its length is 260 kilometers.

Family photo.

This statue, created by Bruno Catalano, is located in France.

An unusual tunnel in California’s Sequoia National Park.

In the resort town of Skagen you can watch an amazing natural phenomenon. This city is the northernmost point of Denmark, where the Baltic and North Seas meet. The two opposing tides in this place can not merge because they have different densities.

Twice a year in the Gulf of Mexico rays migrate. About 10 thousand stingrays swim from the Yucatan Peninsula to Florida in the spring and back in the fall.

Office of Selgas Cano in Madrid.

Restaurant on a cliff on the east coast of Zanzibar. Depending on the tide the restaurant can be reached both on foot and by boat.

Emerald Lake in the crater of an extinct volcano. Tongariro National Park – NewZealand.

Thor’s Well – “the gates of the dungeon.” CapePerpetua, Oregon. At moderate tide and strong surf, flowing water creates a fantastic landscape.

http://oddstuffmagazine.com/some-biz...around-us.html
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Great post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

good stuff mergie

I want to fish in Thor's Well.

Seriously, that place looks dangerous.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

from wiki:

The Devil’s Churn is a long crack in the coastal rock that fills with each ocean wave, occasionally exploding as incoming and outgoing waves collide. The Spouting Horn at Cook's Chasm and the Thor's Well on the plateau nearby are both a salt water fountain driven by the power of the ocean tide. Devil’s Churn, Spouting Horn and Thor's Well are popular with visitors; however, all three can be dangerous especially at high tide and during winter storms.