Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Recruit Robert Nkemdiche, welcome to Tiger Town

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Is it safe to assume we can stop praying for you now?
    hahahahahaha

:tittiepics:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Everytime I go to post, Fish beats me with these pics. No sense in carrying on the thread, unless Fish posts more. Those pics are a sure end-all.

Reading on some otrher forums, the Georgia crowd thought they had him. They thought if they didn't get him, he would go to Al. They are all shocked he picked clemson.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Reading on some otrher forums, the Georgia crowd thought they had him. They thought if they didn't get him, he would go to Al. They are all shocked he picked clemson.

Hell I'M shocked he picked Clemson and I LOVE Clemson.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Ouch.

Trashy, I like it. You lift that from some messikan's truck window or tail-gate?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Kelly Monaco makes me tingle.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

You're a finger sniffing little asswipe. That's one of the hottest girls I've EVER seen.

And back on topic, that kid will not be dressing out in orange when he steps on a college football field.
    Last edited by Fish; 06-15-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Looks like a reliable source.

She has a toe

Quote Originally Posted by XHailGC View Post
    She has a toe
    He has 11.

You're a finger sniffing little asswipe. That's one of the hottest girls I've EVER seen.

And back on topic, that kid will not be dressing out in orange when he steps on a college football field.
    LOL, never said she wasn't hot, fucker, just that the pic was trashy and I liked it. Damnit, reading comprehension, look in to it.

The kid ain't a lock until he signs the dotted line. I like the Tigers chances though.

Fish might be right on not wearing orange when he steps out on the field, they could be wearing the away white or purple uniforms.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

And back on topic, I HOPE that kid will not be dressing out in orange when he steps on a college football field.
    FIFY

You know what? You are probably right. Hell, I would be surprised if Clemson ever gets another top recruit. You know what with their losing to the mighty fighting gamecocks and all. Now that I think of it, Clemson should probably just get rid of football all together. I mean let's face it, it's just a lost cause at the point right? I mean, when you lose your BCS bowl game it's over. The fact that you have had top 20 recruiting classes for the past good many years and just "tentatively" landed the top recruit in the country shouldn't amount to a hill of beans right? I'm saying it right here, right now. Shut it down Clemson. There's no hope. The mighty fighting dirtpeckers are all that is football. Also, let this serve notice to the rest of the country. The yardbirds are coming for you next. Start making plans for discount sale on all football related equipment and apparel. Sixth place in the SEC SEC SEC has got your feakin number.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

feetdown and the offensive line both gave up...maybe the university should consider just shut down the shop