Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIY Stained Concrete Floors

On one of the 4wd forums I frequent a guy just finished up his counter tops with concrete slabs. They look damn good and were definately a bargain compared to granite.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SCH2Ofowler; 06-13-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by SCH2Ofowler View Post
    On one of the 4wd forums I frequent a guy just finished up his counter tops with concrete slabs. They look damn good and were definately a bargain compared to granite.
    Nice.

I've also heard something about granite and marble containing above average levels of radiation. Not sure if that's true though.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Rafterbm View Post
    What forum did you find that on? We were looking at doing that to our house and that was the best looking job I've seen
    Check your PMs.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

i do pretty much the same thing on exterior concrete decks with hydro-stop. did a good many decks on beach houses. main difference in the stain and hydro-stop is that the hydro-stop is used as a waterproofing surface.lot of balconys use hydro-stop as well