Thread: 6 Year Old Girl With 'Wolfskin Disease'

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default 6 Year Old Girl With 'Wolfskin Disease'

Dang, she's a cute thing too. I bet she's got a hard life ahead of her though.

It's a congenital melanocytic nevus. It's not the same as the hypertrichosis "werewolf syndrome" that the two Mexican boy circus performers have.

This is just a really big mole covering a large portion of the skin. They can be much smaller or cover most of the skin. It's variable. Hypertrichosis or werewolf syndrome is where hair just grows like crazy, no moles needed. Most of the darkness of this girl's skin is not due to hair. It's actually just pigmented skin making it that dark.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 06-10-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Full story here - she was abandoned by her parents at birth for this. Me, though: I think she's adorable. Apparently someone else did, too, as the happy ending is that she's been adopted
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."