Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tree stands...

I've got the new one with the cables. The worst thing about it is the little rubber things you have put around the cable to keep it from rubbing against the frame. I'm sure I'll get more used to it, but right now, it just takes a little more to set up than I expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Simpleman,
    I have 2 of Brent's climbers that are 7 years old. I sold my BuckShots after buying his. They are top notch, and yes, I also heard he is making them again. I think KRT has a newer model.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Simple man I just recently bought a "exclusive" fom Brent. Lankyman hooked me up with his #
    More fuel = more boost!!

Simple man I just recently bought a "exclusive" fom Brent. Lankyman hooked me up with his #
    More fuel = more boost!!

KRT - Does that mean you have two of them?
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Lab and KRT must be kin or twins or clones or clowns - double posting Doofusus!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

Originally posted by CPiper:
    Lab and KRT must be kin or twins or clones or clowns - double posting Doofusus!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Nah... just both fags...
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

So, SCDucks has their own Double postin Fags?
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

Labluvr has done rubbed off on us
    More fuel = more boost!!

The reason I brought Brent up is because we were one of his suppliers and he stuck us for over $7000. I was just wondering how he is set up now. He was doing his own production before, but I believe he is having everytihing made outside now.

Didnt sound like a denial to me - LOL!! And you said he rubbed off on you?? Gross!! You is a brave girl KRT to admit that in front of all of us. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nothing to hide Cpiper

Simple Man was that before or after he bellied up
    More fuel = more boost!!

Oh my...
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

I thought Brent sold the company and the people who bought was still using his name....then they went belly up?
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Believe Brent went belly up for whatever reason or either threw in the towel and sold, then he bought back and now calls it Exclusive

Not sure [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Damn comfortable stand though
    More fuel = more boost!!

He had told me he was going to sell out, and It was my understanding that the new company would assume his debt. I would say we got stuck after the buyout. I have always thought Brent was a hell of a guy, but needed an infusion of cash for the business. Too bad the new outfit may have done damage to his name. I really wish him well. He does make a comfortable stand.