Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: FF Workday!

Go past Columbia on I-26 to I-77 North. Turn right onto Bluff Rd. Follow it until it dead ends onto 601. Turn right. Two Rivers is about a mile or less on your left. There should be a FF sign by the road.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

didnt wanna email you toof and seem cowardly so ill shamefully say on here that i am not going to make it.

yall still need some coastal hay?
    gotta a piece that didnt make a whole bale.
    600-700 lbs i think.
    anyone coming from upstate wanna pick up id be more than happy to load em.

I am gonna hafta bow out too it seems. I am still at work at 8pm on a Friday preparing for a big roll out on Monday that our IT dept just couldnt things together for...so I am stuck here tomorrow and possibly Sunday too. Hate I will miss it.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I'll be there for a while - I have to be in Charlotte tomorrow afternoon to pick up my oldest son at the airport.

I'll bring a long drop cord and some other stuff... plus a camera so we can get some good photos for the web site.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

CAN me and the WW show up a little bit later to meet all you? Babysittin a 11-yr. old Golden and HE owns us!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

I'll have some safety glasses, earplugs, and I'll try to dig up my grinder and wheels. We should have some drop cords also.
    You can grow up to be just like me....