Thread: More trout action

Default More trout action

Took Flockbuster and Mrs. Flockbuster fishing a few days ago and we were able to catch some nice trout. Mrs. Flockbuster put a whoopin on Mr. Flockbuster, it was fun to watch. We were covered up in shallow water redfish at first light but could not get them to eat. All trout were caught on mud minnows under a cork and fished on the bottom during the rising tide.

Ran a charter in the Bulls Bay area today and caught 15 or so redfish on gulp crazy legs jerk shads (pearl) on a flutter hook. Then we moved on to trout and caught 15 or 20 on a popping cork with DOAs.

I am not normally of fan of the photo editing but these spots have been really producing and I don't want to let the cat out of the bag.

Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

Attaboy!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

This is about to be a nice weekend!

I know that spot

Looks like you had some serious snowbanks. Good fishing!
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Yeah, the trout were keying on the cool glacial water that was waas melting and running in.

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

Gotta love a good cold water spot. Hehe.

Careful in that second pic!! You're heading right for that big black hole!!

We had a great time. I know Tom had to be wondering just what the heck he was getting into when my second cast of the morning sent a brand new top water plug, thirty feet into the marsh grass. Then while we were trying to get it back some asshole tried his best to fill Tom's boat with his wake. I swear some people got no manners.

Things got better after that start and my wife and I both had a blast. My only goal was for my wife to have fun and Tom did everything he could to make sure that happened. She didn't tell me until later that she wasn't expecting to have any fun at all and now she's ready to go again.

And I would have outfished her if you had let me use the good rod all morning instead of just at the end of the day.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Don't worry about it. He lost my bestest zara spook. I still haven't forgiven him for that...Bwahahahahahahha!
    Molon Labe

That spook was from back when you fished the "circuit" too, wasn't it???

Whjy yes,, it was. The bream circnuit.
    Molon Labe