Thread: SC banded duck

We shot 2 ducks last week with www.scwa.org bands. I looked on their website and all I could find out was that the ducks came from the Hicory Top Project area. Where is this area located and what can you tell us about this program. Thanks, from VA!

You have definitely got a prize on your hands!!!

Not really. I will let others expound on scwa...
    ----------------------------------<br />I\'m getting worser!!!

Why does my trust meter read negative on this one... Why do I think you are connected with the tamie crowd and are floating this over as propaganda... I may be mistaken. [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Anyhoo... welcome to SCDUCKS
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

trigger Coots

I thought that Hicory Top was a state waterfowl project. What the hell is SCWA doing releasing ducks there? [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Newshunter, you have killed a confused tame duck that was reared in a chicken wire pen in S.C. With any luck, it will be the last one you ever see.

News, welcome to SCDUCKS. All you need to know about the band you recovered is that hunters feel about SCWA bands the way a bride feels about finding out her engagement ring is cubic zirconia... Good luck with the rest of your season and good luck getting a few real bands.

Has Dick-Licki been to Va recently?

Sorry for the rude welcome but do a search for SCWA on this website and save yourself the trouble of numerouse smart-ass replies.

Welcome to SC Ducks!!

DT

Originally posted by JABIII:
    News, welcome to SCDUCKS. All you need to know about the band you recovered is that hunters feel about SCWA bands the way a bride feels about finding out her engagement ring is cubic zirconia... Good luck with the rest of your season and good luck getting a few real bands.
    Damn good way of putting it!!!!!
    More fuel = more boost!!

I have a freind in Ohio that killed a banded hen with a SCWA band last year...means that the tamies are spreading out to infect the rest of the flyways. Seen a guy hunting last year had a lanyard full of SCWA band and he was so proud of them.
    almost had it

SCWA birds remind me of a bunch [img]graemlins/afro.gif[/img] .were put here by outside sources, live off someone elses food,disease infected,dumb, a few of them amount to something but most are a worthless piece of crap.I dont like em so if I see em i kill em.
    The best time to do something is between yesterday and tomorrow

You killed a pet...Basically!
    Good to talk, see you out there!

SCWA band...one step above kissing your sister and two above screwing your cousin.
    "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear." Mark Twain

Newshunter, sorry to bust your bubble but you have a duck band that will get you branded a topwater if you are seen sporting it. When you report the band, do what we do and tell them you recovered it in Some far away location.
    Well I was too young and pretty and the whores wouldn't leave me alone.

That's so funny, Boom Boom, b/c those Scwa bozos love to brag about how their duck chow birds migrate "just like the real ones". I know people that have killed them, let the bands roll around on the floor of their boat or truck for 4 years, then call them in as a joke and say they killed them in Nebraska or New Mexico. Bet those numbnuts brag about it in their magazine...