Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake Murray

I'm here now. A buddy of mines brother is fishing tomorrow. I'll be at weigh. Y'all scduckers make yourselves known. Pull them Aynor boys through.
    It's always High Tide in the High Tide

Sitting in water waiting on my anglers. These kids are serious as it gets. At dock talking patterns and motors. I wouldn't want to fish against them. They are pumped and ready to do battle.
    If god is your copilot, switch seats.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Left over oysters???? Never heard of such a thing.

2500HD
    1436 Wareagle 25 Mercury

Good Luck to everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Have you tried mashin' ctrl/alt/del?

And they're off. First flight weighs in at 3. Second flight weighs in at 3 15.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    Bah! Humbug!

295 I hear you had an Aynor guy with you
    It's always High Tide in the High Tide

Congratulations to st Andrews junior bassmasters! Junior state champions! I think 14 lbs or so won the older group and 8 or so won the younger. Bunch of fish caught today. Thanks again to 295pro and cowboysfan for the help. Bringing their boats from sumter and volunteering their day to help the kids. These are 2 class act guys.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    Bah! Humbug!

Thanks for offering us he opportunity to help keep our sport stay alive by showing these kids a great time. The one kid from Lake Wylie was a beast he never stopped fishing. He ended up with six pounds in four fish. I would not want to fish against him on his home lake. The only time he wasn't fishing was when we were moving from his first spot to his second and from his second to his third. He had the whole day planned out. I actually learned a few thing from him. very good fisherman. Looking forward to next year. Daniel, Anytime you need a driver or a boat, you call me. Sam.
    If god is your copilot, switch seats.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Left over oysters???? Never heard of such a thing.

2500HD
    1436 Wareagle 25 Mercury

Agreed, That was a good time. The one kid in my boat could pitch and flip like nobodys buisiness. The other young man in my boat was from the low coastal area, he was more concerned with trying to figure out how to duck hunt lake murray. Great kids, both of em. Same here Daniel, just let me know if you need a driver and boat.
    V/R

Quote Originally Posted by 295PRO View Post
    Thanks for offering us he opportunity to help keep our sport stay alive by showing these kids a great time. The one kid from Lake Wylie was a beast he never stopped fishing. He ended up with six pounds in four fish. I would not want to fish against him on his home lake. The only time he wasn't fishing was when we were moving from his first spot to his second and from his second to his third. He had the whole day planned out. I actually learned a few thing from him. very good fisherman. Looking forward to next year. Daniel, Anytime you need a driver or a boat, you call me. Sam.
    "To reap the Blessings of Freedom you must first undergo the Fatigue of Supporting it"

Boomstick - I am the brother you hunted with last year at the Neck and was the boater for Sean ... the fella I had in the boat with me from TL Hanna was the winner from the Greenwood Tourney and let me tell ya that young man could flat fish ... I had a great time and sorry I missed out on seeing some of the SCDUCK'ers there but I did talk to one fell from Conway that was at the weigh-in with the High Tide man was that a sweet ride ... again congrats to all the yutes who fished and all the fellas here that boated them around all day
    "Good thing these bitches float" - 295PRO

************************************************** ******************************

2012 SCDUCKS Bream World Champion
    Riverhawk B-60 Procaster w/ 25hp Merc
    Tide Craft w/ 25 hp Johnson
    Stoeger M2000
    Kent Fast Steel

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenheads View Post
    Boomstick - I am the brother you hunted with last year at the Neck and was the boater for Sean ... the fella I had in the boat with me from TL Hanna was the winner from the Greenwood Tourney and let me tell ya that young man could flat fish ... I had a great time and sorry I missed out on seeing some of the SCDUCK'ers there but I did talk to one fell from Conway that was at the weigh-in with the High Tide man was that a sweet ride ... again congrats to all the yutes who fished and all the fellas here that boated them around all day

I gotcha! I enjoy helping and letting the kids use the boat. The young man I had with me earlier in the year could fish real well but what impressed me was his accuracy. Good to see kids as interested as they are in the sport and not other things. If I'm available my boat is always up for use.
    Reality is only an illusion
    that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post

......Some of you guys are fastidious and choosy to the point of near faggotry.