Thread: New Poll

South Carolina Poll

All those white bass I caught were at the lower end of Dear River on the Congaree. That was obscene how easy that was.

I am snipe hunting next weekend. Using a 20 guage croker sack.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

i've been yelled at by toy in tin bucket ridge. he once told me that his brother killed his first alligator in that hole. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

ttt

A couple of those were so pointed I can't help but think they were directed at me. I had roe for dinner last night....and breakfast, btw....

Those were some great questions. I fear that many of our waterfowling youth are unaware of our rich heritage. Websites like this can keep it alive.

tradorion Coots

Bayou Boogie- holy smokes been awhile since i used the one laying in the bottom of the box- needs new hooks.

LCS, where you getting roe from?? You still working on my supply...I hope you haven't found a straight shooting connection lol...I'm going shadding on the Edisto with my old group tommorow...they haven't caught a single fish yet all year. We might have to break out that gill net and head up to the Santee if you want'em this year...

i played baseball against toy's son or nephew, i cant remember... i think its his son. his names TJ
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

combine Coots

awesome survey, many stories could be told pertaining to this. Also Toys son TJ is playing baseball at USC now.

Ah the days of the Gulfstream Marina, Jimmy,King and Joan Martin those were the days!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Wow, neat poll and results seem to ring more true than most skewed polls. Know what you mean LCS a few of those questions seem pointed

The wild quail question definitely seperates the generations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

I too was blown away by the number of people who have never killed a limit of wild quail. Damn, I hate to see such.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

hey rice, when did he make it to USC, i knew he was playing at a small school, but i didnt know he made it D-1
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold