Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: spade fishing

First time I ever went we caught 50+ all over the same structure. Next time I went it was rough seas and we could not get on the structure, we didn't catch shit. Spade fishing is my favorite type because those fuckers put up a hell of a fight. Peeled shrimp and jelly balls is all we use. Usually throw a couple of handfuls of shrimp to get them to come to the top.

Thanks for all the info, I knew I could get some good replies. Now I just have to get off my ass and go.

Folks have pretty much told ya everything you need to know. I only have on more PRO TIP to add.

If you have been cutting up or handling jelly balls, wash your hands before you piss. Although they don't sting your hands they will work your pecker over.
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Tom View Post
    Folks have pretty much told ya everything you need to know. I only have on more PRO TIP to add.

If you have been cutting up or handling jelly balls, wash your hands before you piss. Although they don't sting your hands they will work your pecker over.
    That is the best advice so far!!