Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carolina Aero Marine Adventures TATER Style

Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle View Post
    what color DOA shrimp do you think is the best for catching them? I use that pink with black sparkles and do OK and sometimes morning glory too but never anything like that.
    I have caught a bunch on the white DOA and the Root Beer. I do pretty well with a Storm pink shrimp too

I only fish 3 color DOAs. Glow, clear w/chartreuse tail, and gold flake. I have fished them all and they all catch fish, those are just the three that I have found catch them the best.
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

Straight Chartruese kills for me in the wando, but i never use a poppin cork, i just let em fall to the bottom, slowly work it and give her a good pop every 20 seconds and like clock work they smack em on the fall.
    Last edited by TLes; 05-15-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Do these salt water fish respond accordingly to the occasional jolt of electricity?

Quite well.
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

I am hypothetically down with such fish behavior.