Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: got my first one and what is the print??

In all fairness, I picked up a set of sawhorses one time that a bumble bee had bored into only I didn't know he was still in there. That little bastard wormed out and bit me in the palm of my hand, damn if it didn't feel like I had been shot.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Good killing. Don't let the ridicule discourage you. You've got plenty more coming but along the way, you'll learn some stuff. Keep posting about your adventures and just brush off the criticism. You'll still catch shit but eventually you'll be admired for your resilience. If we didn't like you, we wouldn't even talk to you.

Plug that bee hole so he'll quit eating your stand. Get yourself a decent game camera.
    I second this!
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Good killing. Don't let the ridicule discourage you. You've got plenty more coming but along the way, you'll learn some stuff. Keep posting about your adventures and just brush off the criticism. You'll still catch shit but eventually you'll be admired for your resilience. If we didn't like you, we wouldn't even talk to you.

Plug that bee hole so he'll quit eating your stand. Get yourself a decent game camera.

Thanks for the encouragement. I get made fun off a good bit cause of how act.
    plus I'm kind of a class clown..
    haha
    We plugged up the hole and we have 3 game cameras up.. on the the feeder, one watching the one watching the feeder because we have some1 that has stole one of our cameras and the sd cards several times. and another one with some old expire bacon and ham.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Josh, I just want you to know I laughed like hell reading that post. I'd say a fair percentage of these guys are apt to do the same idiotic things, but they've not posted them. I grew up hunting and fishing with a father that spent most of his time outdoors, and he was hard on me about it all. Some people do not have that option, but not being mean it's damned funny to read sometimes.

I do a TON of stupid things. haha. Hey you only live on earth once, better make the best of it. MY dads doesn't hunt anymore.. he had a bad accident about 7 years ago. we had a squirrel problem.. and well he shot a squirrel and then other was was injured but got away. well later that week my dad had to get up for work.. he saw a baby squirrel on the ground.. ( fell out of the tree ) and died. over the next few days 2 more fell out. we kept one but it died later.. we buried them next to there parents.

and hey, im here for ur entertainment i guess.. haha
    The harder you hunt, The sweeter the reward.

EVERY single secret is dark and twisted in its own ways-
    Me.

To be the best that you can be in you life you must be willing to drop everything you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Shit that was refreshing. Just be careful for gracious sakes.

i mis read this.. i thought it said for gracious snakes...
    The harder you hunt, The sweeter the reward.

EVERY single secret is dark and twisted in its own ways-
    Me.

To be the best that you can be in you life you must be willing to drop everything you love.