Thread: Commando E-Mail Problem

Default Commando E-Mail Problem

First issue I have ever had with my Commando. My E-mail notifies me of incoming messages but when I access it I get a Connection Error. I've tried enting through settings and Force Stops, nothing works. Might try bouncing it off a wall or concrete soon. Anyone else have or know of a solution to this problem?
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 04-23-2012 at 09:12 AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

You missing an update?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Don't think so. I had to change my e-mail password on the account but that's it. I haven't found an option or screen that lets me do that on my phone.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I had to change my e-mail password on the account but that's it. I haven't found an option or screen that lets me do that on my phone.
    delete the account from the phone and input it again with the new password.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    delete the account from the phone and input it again with the new password.
    That worked but was a PITA to do. Learned sumpin' new about dis heyah talk box.