Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many times did you see a DNR agent?

MC is offline Daydreamer Extraordinaire

Rhett the Methodist won't mind either, and the Presbyterians will let you slide on in as long as you bring a covered dish.

DUCKMAN is offline Moderator - Traveling Duck Assasin

Trad - Fed. Agent George Hines (ret) is a great friend of mine. That was not always the case and I remember once in my less than steller and legal days having sat down and talked with him(did not get caught but real close)....I always remembered what he said and I literally went 100% legal from that day on - It was.

"Remember this....You have to be lucky everyday that you violate the law......I only have to be lucky ONCE....."

Kinda stuck to my bones......
    DUCKMAN<br /><br />\"If you love waterfowl - support DU and the Flyway Foundation!!\"

tradorion Coots

I like that!! GW's have to be optimists... you keep coming back and hoping "today is THE DAY" for that fellow that you JUST KNOW has beaten you every time before this day and maybe today is YOUR DAY!

"Someday's you eat the bear- somedays the bear eats you..."

T

We got checked at the ramp in the upstate. Some dumbass left an empty bag of corn in the bed of his truck and they were looking for him. We were within the law and they were nice guys. Even shared some recon with us on where the birds were.

not good
    \"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote\" <br />Ben Frankln, 1759

not good
    \"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote\" <br />Ben Frankln, 1759