Thread: Emails never received

Default Emails never received

About 4 months ago our company emails we not being delivered to the recipient and we received no notification. Seems that email servers hosted by Charter blocked our emails and considered them spam. We have tried to have Charter perform a onetime fix but they don't believe it is their problem. We have our own mail server and never had this type of issue before. Not all emails are being blocked, and just today several emails I sent to the DOT never went through. We tried, and failed miserably, to switch over to a "cloud" server but our emails took over two hours to be sent. Does anyone have any idea of a solution?

Thanks
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    H. L. Mencken

Where is everlast?

Exactly.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    H. L. Mencken

Give me a shout tomorrow. I will help you out.

PM the mail server domain. Are you running Exchange? If so, which version? (2003, 2007, 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    PM the mail server domain. Are you running Exchange? If so, which version? (2003, 2007, 2010)
    2010 now, we upgraded when we tried a cloud server. The problem started before the switch.
    H. L. Mencken