Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flyway Foundation FUN Day---Aug 4th

I'll be there! I finally got the dang grinding wheel changed on the grinder from last time!! Can I ride with you again Simle Man? I think T and B are wanting to come too.
    "Some people ask why men go hunting. They must be the kind of people who seldom get far from the highway." - Gordon MacQuarrie

What's the hay situation like? Did ya'll buy it last time? or was it donated?
    "Some people ask why men go hunting. They must be the kind of people who seldom get far from the highway." - Gordon MacQuarrie

We ran out and were looking for more.....not sure if it was a donation or not. Ya bringin' some?

Yeah, you can ride w/me. Call me about the hay.

We were snoopin around your neighborhood this evenin, but didn't see you out. I'm gonna kill one of those deer I keep seeing.

T & B don't know what they've been missing. Tell them they can ride w/us.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Just wondering how to ge to Belle Grove Plantation? I would like to make the trip and help out. Plus meet a few more people from here.
    Phillipians 4:13

Bell Grove farm is located on Bluff Road on the south side of I-77 on the outskirts of Columbia.

1) If you are traveling on I-77 - take the Bluff Road exit, take Bluff Road (Hi-48) traveling away from Columbia (south-west) and travel approximately 5.5 miles. Bell Grove will be on your right. There will be a Flyway Foundation sign marking the turn-in. If you get to the Westinghouse plant you have gone 1/4 mile too far. Turn around and it will be your first gate on your left.

2) If you are heading west/north-west on Bluff Road (Hi-58) from Gadsden - Bell Grove will be immediately after the Westinghouse plant, on your left. There will be a Flyway Foundation sign marking the turn-in.

3) If you are coming out of Columbia - take Bluff Road towards Gadsden. After passing under I-77 travel approximately 5.5 miles. Bell Grove will be on your right. There will be a Flyway Foundation sign marking the turn-in. If you get to the Westinghouse plant you have gone 1/4 mile too far. Turn around and it will be your first gate on your left.

I'll make it as long as I don't have to work that weekend.

---

do you have to be a flyway foundation member? i'd like to come and help, i just haven't gotten around to joining the foundation yet
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

No you don't CU. But we will be glad to accept your tax deductable donation while you are there.

Seriously...we welcome the help from everyone. If you can't afford to give time and money, we will graciously accept those who are only willing to give their time. So please come and give us a hand.
    If you don't know me how could I offend you?

If you are not a member of Delta or DU then you are living on duck welfare.

alright sounds good, i'll see if i can make it, no promises, but i'll try my best
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Simple Man, I now for sure that I'm goin. Did u ever get that email that I sent you?
    I'm a thousand miles away son, ready to strike!-Warren Wallace

Yeah. Got it. Good 'un! [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]

Glad you're goin. You'll be pumped at the end of the day. We'll have a hell of a good time.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Toofy, You ever figure out what were eatin? Are you grilling anything?