Originally posted by Panther:
This is not meant to bash anyone,but I was disappointed.This was the first time in several that I had been to the Columbia banquet.We had a good time and the food was okay.Just wasn't what I had expected.I had quit donating to DU a couple of years ago,but had resently had a change of heart.We went last night and bought a couples ticket.After we had arrived I decided that I should at least upgrade to a sponsorship.I tried to talk to a fellow about upgrading and he acted as though I was an inconvience!This kind of attitude was why I quit donating in the first place!I still spent several hundred dollars but it will more than likely be the last.I'm not tring to down DU or anybody else for that matter.I guess I just expected alittle more.
sorry you feel that way, Panther. Its tough in a volunteer-driven organization to get the personal attention you might want. I can overlook that, because I know its for the ducks. It doesnt bother me. If you want to upgrade to a sponsor and not have to do it at the last minute at the door, why not send the check in the mail? Seems like it would save you some time and, apparently, a whole lot of heartache.