Thread: Hunting Cameras

Default Hunting Cameras

I've seen the IKAM footage and it's ok, but what in your opinion, is the best camera for recording your solo turkey hunts? I'm talking picture quality and ease of use for the shooter to record the hunt.
    "The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

"Some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters." - Archibald Rutledge

Are you wanting a POV?

Go pro

secondseason Coots

here is my set up, kodak play sport: Got it in february. Takes just as good videos as go pro. except it cost a lot less.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

What kind of mount is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Duck'n N Buck'n View Post
    What kind of mount is that?
    Deer ridge gun and bow camera mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Ikam was terrible and did not last long at all. I have the gopro now and it has taken allot more abuse and is also housed in a water proof case. The only fault I have is that the sound is not good at all but of course it is in a water proof case, so it is a trade off. It all depends on what you want to do, other fault of the gopro is the lack of a zoom.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Thanks fellas!
    "The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

"Some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters." - Archibald Rutledge