Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coral Snake

Twigg, if you head towards town, on your right you will see a red toyota landcruiser. Accross from that is our property. It was recently thinned for the timber, was told if we didn't cut it, the bugs would kill it and make the timber useless. Still plenty of deer and turkeys on the property. How is the duck hunting up there? Ever been to the indian massacre burial grave, in the 1 stop light town of Troy? It is a slice of heaven up there.
    Later, Troy
    every expert was once a beginner

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Originally posted by mrtroy4man:
    Ever been to the indian massacre burial grave, in the 1 stop light town of Troy? It is a slice of heaven up there.
    Later, Troy
    I've been there many times. Used to camp in the covered bridge near Troy also till some idiots burned it down!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

MM, I think the bridge was burnt before my time. I was named after the town of Troy. Have a friend of the family that runs foxhounds that lives in Troy, think it is called stretch hide kennels. I went to a civil war battle enactment up in that area a long time ago. Also went to a few goldrush day celebrations up there. If you live near there, I'll drop a line when deer season comes in up there, and put you in a stand. Hell, even let you stay in the haunted house we have up there!
    Later, Troy
    every expert was once a beginner

My wife found one in leaf litter in our backyard in columbia about 2yrs ago. It slipped under the house after she exposed it while cleaning out a flower bed with my (then) six year old. Was about seven or eight inches long, definitely red on yellow. Didnt change that furnace filter again before we sold the house! [img]graemlins/pacifier.gif[/img]
    Republicans were created in the image of God, but I do believe that Democrats descended from apes.