Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best Saltwater Reel for money

Jcoker,

I don't know what kind of petty immature childhood grudge you got going on but it seems like Stretch OWNS a very big part of you!

Stretch is good people.
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Tom View Post
    Jcoker,

I don't know what kind of petty immature childhood grudge you got going on but it seems like Stretch OWNS a very big part of you!

Stretch is good people.
    People are petty in general. He's behavior is pretty damn unbecoming to me with the last couple of posts. If you want to have that bitch of an attitude take it to that faggity ass site that's based in Charleston.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    People are petty in general. He's behavior is pretty damn unbecoming to me with the last couple of posts. If you want to have that bitch of an attitude take it to that faggity ass site that's based in Charleston.
    I'ma start driving an hour to buy likker, just cause its you......
    Founding Member of the Short Mo' Sea Pro Posse

Fuck Purdue

I'm pretty brand loyal until something goes wrong then I drop them like a hot potato. I've been fishing Penn for a lot of years and, if I had to buy one today it would be a Penn.

That being said, I've got an old Zebco Iron (I used to use for bass fishing) that's been offshore many times and turned inside out by uncountable spottails and spadefish. The outside is looking rough but the drag is still smooth as a baby's butt. One day it's going to lock up and cost me a fish but I keep pushing it.

Good luck - let us know what you get.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by stretcharmstrong View Post
    easy to fish over 200x a year if its what you do on your days off and ones full time job fishing for another very busy captain...I do very little of the cranking on them unfortunatley.

The reels have the time mentioned under them and are solid, alot more solid than soredick justincokers thought process.

he's a surgical grade piece of shit though...so I'd expect nothing less from him. his mother should have spit...

I still call BS. You still wearing bandanas and touching other men's dicks?
    Last edited by jcoker; 05-01-2012 at 02:36 AM.

Holy shit I haven't seen this thread in weeks!! Can't believe it got unearthed from the depths of the forums. But on the other hand I bought two red and black Shimano Ci4 reels and have them on 7' rods. Absolutely the best saltwater reel I have had so far. Great for casting and Very smooth
    Go big or go home

shimano curado, cronarch, calcutta. diawa zillion inshore.

Quantum and Shimano are the way to go. Don't go cheap now or you will have to replace it next summer. Get something good that will last a while.