Thread: Packable Rain Wear

Default Packable Rain Wear

Anyone looking for some decent rainwear on sale, Cabelas has their dry plus uninsulated bibs and parkas on sale. I have a pair of their insulated dry plus bibs and have pleased with them. These have good reviews. Hopefully these links work.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabel...h-All+Products

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabel...h-All+Products

Frog Toggs....
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

What quack said, best bang for the buck.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I'll say this........

If the product can stand up to the Bearing Sea and keep me dry then I'm SOLD!

oh I was not wearing Frog Toggs
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

I like the Toggs and have a couple sets but if you want stuff that really packs small, get the cabelas space rain ultra pack suit. Been backpacking that stuff for years now.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead