Thread: Water temp

Default Water temp

Anyone with a Terrafin or such account. Take a look!
    Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    I dunno, but being a good duck hunter and shooting woodducks have nothing in common.

You know any real good dove hunters?

Fun as hell, but.....

Dad has it at the office, I'll try to remember to take a look at it tomorrow or friday and post up.

Terrafin is the shizz

pretty cool sight

Still doesn't justify burning diesel.

But that means nothing...

let's go.

If the wind decides to quit blowing first of next week and the shot still looks the same, ill be calling Roffers and go see what is swimming in it.
    I dunno, but being a good duck hunter and shooting woodducks have nothing in common.

Fun as hell, but.....

What Fat Lab said. Although, there doesnt seem to be an end in sight to the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemp View Post
    What Fat Lab said. Although, there doesnt seem to be an end in sight to the wind.
    March winds, unfortunately.

Fun as hell, but.....

We've been trying to go for 3 weeks, i'm about tired of twisting wire and sharpening hooks, they need to be put to use so i can do it all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Im right there with you, Buckpro. All my rigs are rerigged, hooks sharpened, dredges rerigged, reels respooled, new outrigger line, ect. We tried to go about three weeks ago too, bought a roffers and made it about 10 miles off of Edisto, only to get pounded on the nose, and turn around. Im so ready to go it makes me sick. Hopefully we will get a good day soon. I know they are there, just gotta get out there to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemp View Post
    Im right there with you, Buckpro. All my rigs are rerigged, hooks sharpened, dredges rerigged, reels respooled, new outrigger line, ect. We tried to go about three weeks ago too, bought a roffers and made it about 10 miles off of Edisto, only to get pounded on the nose, and turn around. Im so ready to go it makes me sick. Hopefully we will get a good day soon. I know they are there, just gotta get out there to get them.
    Hopefully it lays down next weekend in time for the full moon, biggest tide swing for the next month or so is next weekend and the first full weekend in april, wahoo should be biting.
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

new bottom paint this week and re rig the riggers and we're ready. i'm so fuckin ready for blue water i can't stand it. i really need a mahiwahootunamarlinsail fish or 20

Spent the last week Catching 100lb+ Pacific Sailfish and Yellowfin. I must say it was quite nice!!
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Where you been, Russel?

Fun as hell, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Lab View Post
    Where you been, Russel?
    Was over in Quepos Cost Rica with the Frenzy...had a freaking blast...
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Yall catch any sails on the fly?

Fun as hell, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    Was over in Quepos Cost Rica with the Frenzy...had a freaking blast...
    Headed to los suenos in 2 1/2 weeks, if the wind dont stop blowing here atleast i'll get my fix down there!