Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
I didnt base my phone purchasing decision on what video games I could play on it. I based it on whether or not the thing could do the shit it was designed to do well. You know, simple shit like the email actually working ALL the time and not just randomly, being able to access the internet ALL the time and not just randomly. Not having to cut it off and back on 4 or 5 times daily to get it to call out. Not having to keep it constantly hooked up to a power cord to keep the battery form dying. Should I go on?

On a side note, Shoot me a text BB, Ive got an Incredible just like the one you had, thats in perfect condition, brand new battery plus a spare, brand new shell case and belt clip and a few new screen protectors that Ill swap you for that iPhone that you hate. Ill even throw in a box of peaches when they get ripe

thats weird... i have a stupid alltel android phone and it works fine. i reboot it every couple weeks (not because i have to... but because you need to reboot computers every once in a while). i get my emails, texts, calls, internets as long as i have service.