Thread: Droid Razr vs. Iphone 4s?

Default Droid Razr vs. Iphone 4s?

Looking to get a new phone and was wondering which one is better. I've heard great things about both phones.

i just got the droid bionic..... all the same technical specs as the razr, except the "thinness" by a wee bit. and once you put it in a case or an otterbox its exactly the same. 99 dollars on verizon wireless website if you are up for a new contract.

Droid.

iPhizzle
    RIP shooterchris

High Tide 1503 Super-V w/ 60 Merc
    Skeeter SX190 w/ 150 Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by Clemsonwoodie View Post
    Bigfoot is not a "true gentleman " he is a "Damn gentleman "
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Mother of God SC is one damn fine ball team.

All phones are comparable except for the 4g in my opionon. But really how fast do you need your phone to be. Both markets offer free apps that the other doesn't. The screen are the droids seem bigger but the ease of use on an iPhone is nice. if you get anything besides and iPhone, I recommend getting an extended battery to make it through the day.

Iphone 4s!!!

I had a Razr. Kept it two weeks and sent it back for a 4s. The Razr only had internet service when it felt like it, only downloaded emails when it felt like it, etc. The 4s is just as fast, despite being 3G, plus its an iPhone, so it really isnt even a fair comparison.

Come on in, the water is fine.

On a side note, if you do the wrong thing and get a Razr, Ive got two cases you need to buy for it, Otterbox and holster/shell combo.
    Last edited by FEETDOWN; 02-24-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Search function is good shit.

iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Razor sucked for the first month or so. New software update and it works great and 4g is smoking. Wife has the iphone4 and it seems like a toss up.
    "It's a numbers game" - Mac Owen
    Endangered: Farmers, Watermen, and Rural Life

I have noticed a huge difference in the speed of my new droid bionic over my.old.original droid even when not in 4g service areas. If only.i could get used tonthe size.difference.with the key board.

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    Looking to get a new phone and was wondering which one is better. I've heard great things about both phones.
    I upgraded to a Razr Maxx a week ago and i love it. Co worker has an iphone 4s and i am not impressed.

Both phones run very well. The maxx battery last longer. 4G is awesome. Go to the store and play with em' yourself. After you get the phone you have 14 days to return it.

Here is a recent test done on cell phone batteries.

http://blog.gsmarena.com/motorola-dr...champion-test/

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

My wife has the iPhone. I have the Droid X2. No comparison in the performance and ease of use. The Droid smokes the iPhone. Yes, that is right, the Droid is a easier, more intutive, and permissive phone to use. Even my wife thinks so. I was really surprized, since Apple products are supposed to be so easy to use. The Droid was easier to learn and is more capable, but it IS MORE QUIRKY than the iPhone. The iPhone makes you ask permission to do just about everything..........and practically no free music. It does have longer battery life though, for those that don't know how to use a charger. It is a rare day though that the X2 won't make it through a long day with heavy use.........unless the bluetooth is on all the time.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

DROID!!
    Reality is only an illusion
    that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post

......Some of you guys are fastidious and choosy to the point of near faggotry.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    plus its an iPhone, so it really isnt even a fair comparison.
    I giggled at this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

4s
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Just swapped the Bionic for the 4s. If 4g isn't a must the iPhone is superior as a stock phone. If you want to root, flash roms, remove the bloatware and all that mess the Razr would probably outperform the iPhone but off the shelf there is no comparing the two.

Quote Originally Posted by deacon13 View Post
    If you want to root, flash roms, remove the bloatware and all that mess.
    In English, please?

Thanks for all of the input guys. I am leaning towards the Iphone 4s because I could care less about the 4g. I had a 4g phone as a company phone and rarely found 4g service.

Another vote for the 4s
    “We as a group now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live
    in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do
    something about it.”—Ron Paul

Unless you have other Apple products you will benefit more with the DROID. The app market has more useful free apps than the 4s dreamed of.
    Reality is only an illusion
    that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post

......Some of you guys are fastidious and choosy to the point of near faggotry.