Thread: DIY Airsoft Machine Gun

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default DIY Airsoft Machine Gun

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_8wRpgvhyg[/ame]

Would you like to own an Airsoft gun, but can’t afford to buy one? How about making one instead using a soda bottle? Better yet, how about making a machine gun that only requires 4 cheap and commonly available parts that’s capable of firing hundreds Airsoft BBs before a reload is required? The informative video below shows you exactly how to do that for around $15.

The parts you’ll need include a plastic soda bottle, a quick release air compressor adaptor, an air compressor blowgun, and a 7mm by 6-inch brake line. The other thing you will need is a compressed air supply. In the video he uses an air compressor attached via a line. However, you can swap that out for a portable air supply which could be mounted in a backup. That way you aren’t limited to a specific location when using this homemade rapid pellet shooter.

The instructions make this look simple to do. If you haven’t got access to a glue gun for sealing the pipe on the bottle cap, then a tube of glue will surely suffice. The only real issue you’ll face once the gun is completed is the mounting cost of pellets as this gun gets through them very quickly.

Any concerns over the pressure inside the bottle are laid to rest in the comments on the YouTube video. Even though the rate of fire is high, and the BBs exit the gun very quickly, this isn’t due to very high air pressure inside the bottle. Instead, it’s the length of the brake line that allows the pellets to reach such high speeds before exiting the gun.

It goes without saying you should wear protective gear while using this gun, and never point it at another individual, or pet for that matter. It could cause serious injury, especially if directed at their face.

http://www.geek.com/articles/geek-ce...ttle-20120211/
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

bad ass

I'm sitting here thinking of ways to work that into a garage intrusion booby trap.

Holy cow.

Oh yes..........will be making one of these!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME1BcEcBD9I&annotation_id=annotation_94910 9&feature=iv[/ame]
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

We used to chase each other around on the waccamaw, by boat, with potato cannons.

I remember a few cracked cowlings...

Airsoft would have been so much easier on the equipment...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Oh yes..........will be making one of these!
    My son and I are making one today after church, fire Monday after school!

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    bad ass

X2

I am going to make this on Sunday. I have a portable air tank (collecting dust under work bench) that I can fill with the compressor in my garage. I am going to put shoulder straps on the portable tank (it will be like a backpack), then I can walk around and spray shit.