Thread: They're back!

Default They're back!

Took right at week and a half and they are back in the trap at the same location where they're buddies were murdered.

Round 2 begins in the morning. Looks like the same 5 out of the 7 that were in the sounder group. Trap is rebaited and set on go.

Dates off by a week cause I forgot what day it was Monday when I when down and put bait out.

Coolers are out in the hanger, so not sure what I'm going to do with them but hopefully they will be dead before sun down tomorrow!
    Phillipians 4:13

Giiiit emmm!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Kill em' all

Heck yeah smoke them bastards!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Can we get a video of small arms fire on them while in trap?
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

I'm going to try. I allways get to caught up in shooting and filming takes a back burner. Hopefully I'll do better this go run, but can't say for sure. It ain't as easy as shooting fish I a barrel though.

I'm not going to check til after church since they have been hitting the trap between 8-9 every morning. I'll post up video after lunch if they are in there.

Call me and i can give you some really good tips on your trapping techniques that have been very successful.
    Skybusters: Magic Does Not Apply to Shotgun Physics

Skybusting, or the art of trying to magically propel steel shot 100 yards into the air at a passing duck, is a sure-fire way to ruin your own chances, and everyone else’s chances, at actually killing a duck.

Update

Bad storms rolled through last night dump 1.75 in of rain and real bad winds. So storm blew large limb down across trap tore up one side a little and knocked gate down and had to be moved before it would open again. So cleared all that up as quite sly as we could and reset. Didn't look like they had been in the area, but didn't take time to pull cards on camera to know for sure.

Mud I'll give you a shout tomorrow.

Well they weren't in the trap, but they did die before sun down today. Buddy decided after he had been plowing that he would sit and see what all was hanging around in the food plots. He has been doing that a lot lately and seeing coyotes so I gave him my 22 mag hoping he could kill a few. Well as he got to the food plot he noticed something in there and realized it wasn't a deer. He put the stalk on them and got with in 60 yards and let the old marlin talk and droped him in his tracks. He wasn't able to get a shot on the others as the broke tail and ran. THis was a good 400 or 500 yards from the trap, but looks like the same pigs in the sounder group we have on camera.

3 down 4 to go and this whole group will be gone. Hopefully the rest will go have some corn for dinner and be stuck in the trap tomorrow we I go check it.

Damn and I didn't get a call, text or nothing!

Clean your trash up!

Quote Originally Posted by quakcaller View Post
    Damn and I didn't get a call, text or nothing!
    Shut up enginqueer. I knew it was going to be hot and with the new desl\k job I figured you would be to hot and complain to much!

Bud Man I picked it up, but left aonther full one in its place. Seems to help "call" them in. See if they get drunk they can't find their way out of the trap even if it isn't set.
    Last edited by dukhuntr; 07-30-2012 at 06:45 AM.