Thread: Documented last meal requests

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Documented last meal requests

I figured since this forum was about food, I'd put this in here. It's the last meals of people who got executed. Looks like KFC is popular with the criminal element. They should use that information to make a commercial. That Dennis Wayne Bagwell dude was hungry.

Executed In The United States

•Aileen Wuornos: serial killer x 6; Florida 2002 - lethal injection: declined a special meal, but had a hamburger and other snack food from the prison's canteen. Later, she drank a cup of coffee.

•Bruno Richard Hauptmann: Lindbergh Kidnapping and murder; New Jersey 1936 - electrocution: Celery, olives, chicken: French fries, buttered peas, cherries, and a slice of cake.

• Clarence Ray Allen: murder x 2; Utah 1958 - hanging: Buffalo steak, Kentucky Fried Chicken, sugar-free pecan pie and sugar-free black walnut ice cream.

• Danny Rolling: The Gainesville Ripper, serial murder x 5; Florida 2006 - lethal injection: Lobster tail, butterfly shrimp, baked potato, strawberry cheesecake, and sweet tea.

• Gary Gilmore: murderer x 2; Utah 1977 - firing squad: A hamburger, hard-boiled eggs, a baked potato, a few cups of coffee, and three shots of contraband Jack Daniel's whiskey.

• John Allen Muhammad: The Beltway Sniper, murder x 11/21; Virginia 2009 - lethal injection: Chicken with red sauce and several cakes.

• John Wayne Gacy: Serial murderer x 33; Illinois 1980 - lethal injection: A dozen deep-fried shrimp, a bucket of original recipe chicken from KFC, French fries, and a pound of strawberries.

• Michael Bruce Ross: serial murder x 8; Connecticut 2006 - lethal injection: declined a special meal, but dined on the regular prison meal of the day: turkey ΰ la king with rice, mixed vegetables, white bread, fruit, and a beverage.

• Rainey Bethea: Murder/Rape, last person executed in public in the US; Kentucky 1936 - hanged: Fried chicken, pork chops, mashed potatoes, pickled cucumbers, cornbread, lemon pie, and ice cream.

• Ruth Snyder: American murderess photographed in the electric chair; New York 1928 - electrocution: Chicken Parmesan with alfredo pasta, ice cream, 2 milkshakes, and a 12-pack of grape soda.

• Ted Bundy: Serial killer; Florida 1989 - electrocution: declined a special meal, so he was given the traditional steak (medium-rare), eggs (over-easy), hash browns, toast, milk, coffee, juice, butter, and jelly.

• Timothy McVeigh: domestic terrorist/mass murder x 168; Oklahoma, executed in Indiana in 2001 - lethal injection: Two pints of mint chocolate-chip ice cream.

• Velma Barfield: murder x 6, North Carolina 1984 - lethal injection: declined a special meal, having a bag of Cheez Doodles and a 12-ounce can of Coca-Cola instead.

• William Bonin: serial murderer and rapist x 14, California 1996 - lethal injection: Two pepperoni and sausage pizzas, three servings of chocolate ice cream, and three six-packs of Coca-Cola and Pepsi.

• Allen Lee Davis, Murder x 3, Florida 1999: 350-pound "Tiny" Davis had one lobster tail, fried potatoes, a half-pound of fried shrimp, six ounces of fried clams, half a loaf of garlic bread, and 32 ounces of A&W root beer.

• Barton Kay Kirkham, executed in Utah in 1958: Pizzas and ice cream, "because you get cheese, meat and everything in one meal. Not so much fuss."

• Dennis Wayne Bagwell, executed in Texas: Medium rare steak with A1 Steak Sauce, fried chicken breasts and thighs, BBQ ribs, French fries, onion rings, bacon, scrambled eggs with onions, fried potatoes with onions, sliced tomatoes, salad with ranch dressing, two hamburgers, peach pie, milk, coffee, and iced tea with real sugar.

• Desmond Keith Carter; executed in North Carolina, declined a special meal, but had two cheeseburgers, a steak sub, and two Cokes from the prison canteen, for which he paid $4.20 from his prison account.

• Dobie Gillis Williams, executed in Louisiana: Twelve chocolate bars and some ice cream.

• Edward Hartman, executed in North Carolina: A Greek salad, linguini with white clam sauce, cheesecake with cherry topping, garlic bread, and a Coke.

• Eric Wrinkles, executed in Indiana: Prime rib, a "loaded" baked potato, pork chops with steak fries, rolls and two salads with ranch dressing, served three days before execution because Indiana State Prison system found that condemned inmates tend to lose their appetite near the end.

• Francis Crowley, executed in New York: Steak and onions, french fries, apple pie, ice cream and melted ice cream.

• Gary Lee Davis, executed in Colorado: Chocolate and vanilla ice cream cups, shared with the prison superintendent and a manager

From secure wikipedia:
    https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped...mned_prisoners
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

•" Rainey Bethea: Murder/Rape, last person executed in public in the US; Kentucky 1936 - hanged: Fried chicken, pork chops, mashed potatoes, pickled cucumbers, cornbread, lemon pie, and ice cream."

Sounds good. Hit me 'till I puke and then hit me again!
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Is it just me or do a lot of serial killers live (or get caught) in Florida?