Thread: People Running Through Decoy Spreads

Default People Running Through Decoy Spreads

Thought this would be a long shot but if anyone hears about a morbidly obese jackass and his two rather large piggies fishing in the delta Saturday afternoon bragging about running full speed through somebody's decoy spread and only getting yelled at, shoot me a pm with their information. They damn near took my girlfriend's head off and ran over some rather expensive decoys. There is a whole lot of water out there and no need for all that, so if anybody hears anything or knows the people I'm talking about, please let me know.

Seriously fellas be safe out there. Had it been 2 minutes earlier you would be reading about a couple teal hunting that got run over by a 20'+ center console. People aren't watching out for us or care we exist as this is not the first close call this season but this is the closest by far.
    For the ducks

Shit like that is the reason I don't hunt the cooper anymore.

What kind of boat was it?

Description of the boat please.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Should have peppered them

Default People Running Through Decoy Spreads

Glad no one got hurt. Hope you find out who did it. They're everywhere. Have to overlook them.
    If god is your copilot, switch seats.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Left over oysters???? Never heard of such a thing.

2500HD
    1436 Wareagle 25 Mercury

There are a few bass boats sporting number two steel cracks in their gel coat around these parts.

Nearly everyone has a camera on their phone these days.

Start a thread much like the camera safari and post photos of these people with boat numbers and any other notable info. Truck photos, license plate info. Etc.

SCDNR can't keep Forest Lake under control. They need our help.

If you don't have the guts to do this, then quit bitching.

People will respond to public criticism, and I for one don't mind posting a photo of a damn idiot.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.