Thread: Hope this doesn't affect any of you guys.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...Story/National I figure it's taking it out on the wrong people, personaly.FWIW.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

DuCabin is offline The KING of no original thoughts!

That doesn't sound GOOD at ALL!
    \"If you\'re not living life to the fullest just go ahead and die or get with living it to the fullest, now!!!!!\" <br />\"The only thing necessary for the triump of evil is for good men to do NOTHING.\" Edmund Burke

Yeah, I saw that on the NoDak station. I totally understand their position, but like them, I would not want to hurt the tourism/HRT industry because they were trying to make a point.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

It might actually be a good thing to do because the waterfowl population might grow from it.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I don't take to kindly to the Canadian govt. anyhoo....nothing personal against the farmers, cause I am sure they are mighty nice from what I hear. But,....I guess it comes back full circle when you vote a bunch of hollywood type liberals to run your goverment...perhaps they will ban cows next after pocket knives and guns....clowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

That article does hurt me just a little. I have hunted a few times with one of the guides quoted in that article, Les Johnson, at a place called Gull Lake in Sask. That doesn't sound like something he would say, but I guess you never know. [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I'll have to give him a buzz and see what he says. We keep a big ass trailer up there with hundreds of decoys and equipment on his property to use every year, and we need to find out if he feels as strongly about this issue as he sounds in this article.

Thanks HARV!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Art the westren part of Canada(at least,Saskatchewan,Alberta and Manitoba) is far from Liberal.I'm not overly big on the Canadian Gov't either so no offense taken.This action is not a government action but the beef producers themselves.BTW if they ban clowns who we got left to put in government? [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.