Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Android Phone

" If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark Twain

Just got a Droid Razr Monday. I like it. Had the Droid X, and i beat it up pretty bad over the year.
    Bay Creek Kennels- Hartsville, SC
    Owner/Trainer- Rhett Riddle
    Retriever & Obedience Training
    Cell-803-608-2252

Home of:
    HRCH Ace's Costa Del Mar MH. "Costa" 500 Point Club
    GRHRCH Costa's Signature Blend MH "Crown" 500 Point Club
    3x GRHRCH Crown of Ace's in Costa's Shadow MH QAA “Craig”

Resound............good one and I had no issues with my Incredible either until I lost it in the woods over Christmas
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Depending on who your carrier is,what ever is the twin to AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S Captivate. Or for 4G Samsung Galaxy II.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

I've been looking and decieded to play around with my sister's Iphone the other day. I like it but there is one thing that I don't like........you can track any other Iphone phone number.

She has this app downloaded where you can pull up someone's number and see on a google map where they are. Maybe both have to have the app loaded but I didn't like that at all. I don't mind people knowing where I am but I don't want a damn tracking device on my arse.

I haven't decided on either one yet but I will in the next month or so because my droid 2 is about to hit the crapper.
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot1224 View Post
    I've been looking and decieded to play around with my sister's Iphone the other day. I like it but there is one thing that I don't like........you can track any other Iphone phone number.

She has this app downloaded where you can pull up someone's number and see on a google map where they are. Maybe both have to have the app loaded but I didn't like that at all. I don't mind people knowing where I am but I don't want a damn tracking device on my arse.

I haven't decided on either one yet but I will in the next month or so because my droid 2 is about to hit the crapper.
    Sounds like Google Latitude. You can easily disable it / remove it. It is on both Android and iPhones.