Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lower state tamie shooter

FOR THOSE OF YOU IN HIS DISTRICT, JOHN LAND HAS TAMIES ON HIS CLUB. IN FACT, HIS PROPERTY MANAGER CAME OVER TO A POND OFF OF THEIR LAND LAST YEAR CUSSIN A COUPLE OF BOYS ABOUT SHOOTING THEIR DUCKS. ONE OF THE GUYS , WHO HAPPENED TO BE A STRAPPING CORN FED BOY, TOLD HIM THAT ACROSS THE ROAD HE MIGHT BE SOMEBODY BUT ON THAT SIDE HE WAS JUST A TRESSPASSER AND WAS FIXIN TO TOTE AN ASSWHOOPIN. THE PROPERTY MANAGER PROMPTLY LEFT.

DON'T ELECT TAMIE SHOOTERS!!!!

I've always thought he was a pos. It doesn't surprise me that he is a tamie "hunter".
    Ya know that little white speck on top of chicken shit, well its chicken shit too!

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

POS doesn't even begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

He's my neighbor.... [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    ----------------------------------<br />I\'m getting worser!!!

He shared an office suite with my Senator when I was paging at the state house. He loved Sandy's hot dogs as I recall. Other than him being a tamie shooter, what's his story? Mirro? Art? Out with it...

Don't want to slander anyone publicly, but it has something to do with him being a workers comp attorney, appointing workers comp commissioners, and a few other things....learning not to talk negatively about people....(except minnowman and LABLUSR)

He's is responsible for us getting an Aug 15th bow season in Lee,Darlington,and Sumter county.
    Before he spoke up, we had to wait until Sept 1st.

I don't live in his district but I hunt in it.

I don't know him personally. His hunting land is beside ours. Supposedly trophy managed but I have my doubts. I don't recon that makes him the devil or anything...

Art

The Governor approints workers comp commissioners, not the senate. The senate approves and advises, but the governor has the last word.

Why do you hate workers comp so much? It was started as a comprimise between employees / employers. Would you rather see straight-up liability where the employer could be sued in regular common pleas court? That would expose companies to much higher risk.

Mirro

Why do you have your doubts that they trophy manage?

Have you seen any of the deer they shoot?

rumors my man rumors....
    I CAN'T PROVE IT!!!!
    You got some inside info... Pawleys is a long ways from here..

Maybe I am mistaken about where you are, but 90 minutes isnt a long way to me.

Maybe I am mistaken about where you are, but 90 minutes isnt a long way to me.

Well then come with it... You hunt there or something??? Your boyfriend hunt there??? The suspense is killin me...

i dont know anything about whose running down their or what the deal is with the other candidate but at least this guy supports hunting. He may just be uneducated about the affects that tamies could have on the overall population. I say its better to keep someone in office whos going to support hunter rights than to vote him out just because he shoots tamies. Someone should take the time to educate him on the effects of tamies and if he doesnt change his ways then theres a problem.

Originally posted by mirroman:
    Your boyfriend hunt there???
    <font size="-1" face="verdana,arial,helv">you got me there, cool guy.

GRW...I am pretty sure he was the Chairman of the Senate Sub committee that I guess APPROVED the comp commissioners. Just like when Sen Levintis filabustered to keep the last appointment (who was moderate) out.
    Why do I hate workers comp? I don't "hate" it. It is in awful shape state wide. The commissioners we have are extremely liberal in their views. ie....in 1992 we had an employee that alleged he hurt his wrist while at work. He had worked for me for 2 weeks...84 hours. He went to the doctor (on his own without authorization) and was diagnosed with carpel tunnel. Carpel Tunnel is a repetitive motion injury that takes time to develop ...the commissioner ruled that it was job related and we ended up cutting on both of his hands over a 4 year period and a handsome settlement. (his part time job was running a floor buffer when he didn't work for me...duh.) Long story short...we had a lousy lawyer.....Crap like this happens all of the time...I see it regularly...my biggest cost..No common sense in the system. I had another guy that walked off of the job on his first day without telling anyone...(snuck out the back door).....Three weeks later we got a letter from XXX XXXX representing the injured victim...He had hurt his neck shoulder and back...never reported it...whatever..I could go on and on...We did win that one...The attorney, who will remain XXX XXXX, had represented the same thug three times before. 2 times for W/C, 1 time for an auto accident. They were all for his..................????? neck shoulder and back....all had been treated at???.......XXXXXXXXXX and back center. He was over 48% disabled based on his past settlements...COME ON NOW!! crooked.

Art, which commissioners? You name them and I will look who appointed them.

Yes, I prefer the W/C system, just needs to be cleaned out and get the w/c lawyers from making the laws...kind of like EDWARDS voting for TORT REFORM! crooked piece of trash.
    We do have the option to "opt out of w/c" then have a jury? [img]graemlins/afro.gif[/img]

GRW, you seem to know something about this place, you asked me, now I am asking you.. What do you know?????

There are only a handful, how bout all of em.