Thread: My first hog hunt

Default My first hog hunt

I killed these 4 over about an hour and a half span tonight with a Remington .308. There were easily 40 of these fuckers in the field. My best friend is coming to town this weekend and we will have the AR-15 locked and loaded, will follow up with pictures from the weekend. 2nd picture is of the 250 lb monster my future brother in law got last week.

Last edited by powellj1; 02-07-2012 at 10:49 PM.

That's getting it done! Great job.

that hog does not weigh 450 lbs....but good killing

Kill them all!!! Good work.

More like 200 on pic #2 though.

more fun with dogs
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Not far from my familys land in Cool Springs. Good killin.
    Teton's Early Morning Fawn "Sable"
    Nandawishibe's Livin The Dream "Lily"
    Cedar Creek at Nandawishibe's Quack Boom Splash JH "Boomer"

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    more fun with dogs
    undoubtedly!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Carnage.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    more fun with dogs
    Be doing that this weekend. Though I have to say neck shooting a sow at 5-10yds with heavishot and then taking a boat paddle to her piglets was good fun too.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Be doing that this weekend. Though I have to say neck shooting a sow at 5-10yds with heavishot and then taking a boat paddle to her piglets was good fun too.
    My dick gets hard from inflicting slow death, too. When cardinals land on my corn pile...I wing 'em and then rip their feathers out one by one and snap their beaks off. Then, I eat their hearts while they're still beating.

Last week, I pushed a blind guy down some stairs and then raped his service dog. Took me fifteen minutes to nut. Then, I went to his house, stole his SS check, and burnt the place down.

Ducks, though. I really love to torture ducks. Got my dick stuck in one once while it was still alive. You thought it pig could squeal? Fuck a duck.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    My dick gets hard from inflicting slow death, too. When cardinals land on my corn pile...I wing 'em and then rip their feathers out one by one and snap their beaks off. Then, I eat their hearts while they're still beating.

Last week, I pushed a blind guy down some stairs and then raped his service dog. Took me fifteen minutes to nut. Then, I went to his house, stole his SS check, and burnt the place down.

Ducks, though. I really love to torture ducks. Got my dick stuck in one once while it was still alive. You thought it pig could squeal? Fuck a duck.
    Damn that's cold blooded shit, I just hate pigs. My sow dropped like she was pole axed and the piglets only took one or two good wacks to dispatch.

One man's trash, is another man's treasure.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Nice killin'

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Damn that's cold blooded shit, I just hate pigs. My sow dropped like she was pole axed and the piglets only took one or two good wacks to dispatch.
    I was just fucking around, Salty. You know you're my buddy.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

10-4, I'm a bit touchy this AM. I wasn't there and didn't play but my ass is sore for soem reason this AM.

And fuck a pig, gut shoot them and let em die.

2nd pic is 275# max. Good killin!